-SKC- vs (__Insert Crew__)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
SKC Rosta

Cmoke-CEO
X-Kalibuh
Asthmatic
Curt-B
FunkZilla

who eva wants to do dis we can pair verses on playas

check in SKC

PeaCe
~Cmoke

Aug 28, 2002
lol biggz biggz biggz.. how bout me and you drop.. it should be a good battle.. and for the record i got nothin against u.. lol just lookin for a coo battle

Jan 29, 2003
Ill battle every one in here right now

so watch X-calibur's chest Cmoke
while biggz watches jerkin off his penis till his dicks broke
Curt b aint worthy Funkzilla's a Big Joke
yall impatent wit cha rymes Nigga ya shits wrote.
and u sayin swearin thats a freestyle quote
eat my words Brooklyn bomber on the ave soakin
a rap sultan bustin facts till yall backs broken
enemies frozen
yada yada yada

A

Asthmatic

fuk that chainslagner u forgot somebody.....

Fuk chainslanger fake ass retired gangbanger//hollin at some west coast nigga when yo brokelynn ass jus a faggot dick dangler//u talkin hella shit like yo ass put crips in cripts//but this crip load tha clip bust a strap u replace ya hip//ridin in a wheelchair had ta sell all ya whips jus ta stack some chips//betta go practice ya spit//cuz u couldnt hit me if ya thru ya fists at a fat bitch tits//ude still miss!.....

u jus got dissed put ya mic 6ft under ya boombox//take yo tired ass out tha game and jus listen ta da Lox//kick rocks....

Nov 30, 2002
LOL you gotta give him the creativity though.. i mean.. who would think of wasting there time with a sig like that? how long that take you? 15 minutes to think it up.... 2 to write the "fuck bitches"... and a half hour to up load it? not too mention all the time you're wasting by battling a whole crew that all of them are at the same and higher level than you...LOL.. your shit is whack as fuck dood.... LOL

pz