Sic K v. Epidemic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
ok ok......

1 verse no length maximum just dont bore each other out and make someone read forever..

MUST RAP ABOUT: (u must say the following tied into your flow)
a desert eagle
a cadillac
pistol whip

sound coo, if u want to do the MUST RAP ABOUT, go ahead and add a couple words or sentences we must have in the flow, if u dont like the idea scratch it, then tell me what u want, and btw YOU GO 1st.

E

Epidemic

My bad about the delay been busy with school. Ill post tomarrow. Go ahead and spit. I have a paper to write tonight. Pistol Whip and desert eagle cool but cadillac gotta go. Heres mine. 14bar max. Must use Pistol Abrasion instead of Pistol Whip also must give respect to your mother and not diss the other persons homies or family. It sounds odd but tell me what you think.
GOOD LUCK SIC-K

Epidemic

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
epidemic huh... thats funny cuz yesterday i saw u at the free clinic wit no money
your yokes runny,and unstable
you wish you was able.. to sit at my table
cuz im kane and u aint able to take this flow to another level
cuz when u battlin me its like boxxin the devil
ill strap u on the back of my fuckin el camino and drive..
on the freeway doin a hundred and five
you still alive?....left your ass in smoke, sorry i shoulda known exhaust woulda made u choke,this aint a joke
so you shouldnt be laughin, its you im waxing..
smackin motha fuckas upside the head leavin pistol abrasionz nighty nighty seeya in bed
you dead/BAM desert eagle upside your head.im well fed
when you was goin slow you shoulda sped,cuz now im right behind you and im tellin u man you dead
ITS THE FEDS!!! now epidemic freeze, drop your crunchy flowz and get on your knees..
i cant breathe the same air as you maggots do,i squash you like a bug wit my fuckin ecko shoes
you lose.. lost cause once they heard you drew me,throw the match show'em the towel its over 1,2,3.

didnt feel like giving props to my momma we beefin' LOL ok thats me

E

Epidemic

My grandfather had a heart attack and had quadrupal Bypass surgery so I havent been here but Iam going to get to it tonight.

Epidemic