Rnd.#1 Masked Man vs. Worm Da Con

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES.

Tournament Rules:

1.) NO SHIT TALKING IN THREADS!
2.) PLZ keep the votes REAL, NO hating votes, NO crew votes.
3.) ALL VOTE'S MUST HAVE A REASON.
4.) NO BITING..(obious)
5.) 1 Verse NO bar limit.
6.) Verses are due 5 day's after I make the battle thread.
7.) 4 day's to vote, after both verses are in.
8.) You must have at least 50 post's to qualify for this tourney.
9.) You must have at least 50 post's to VOTE on battles in this tourney.

Judging System:

ARTIST/ON THE RISE/ADMIN. votes= 2 points

MOD/KNIGHT votes= 1 1/2 point

NOBLE votes= 1 point

peasent votes= 1/2 point

Self Explanitory.. Who ever finishes with the most point's win's the battle..

GOOD LUCK!

Sep 16, 2002
im sober as hell, i was gonna wait for you to start
but fuck it i might as well kick up dust and prevail
make mail on a daily basis
get yo girl wetter then an oasis
cuz to me pussy is always faceless
regular background check they tell me
i know them muthafuckaz ain't gonna call giving me dirty looks like im the one thats racist
now im just waiting for my boy to return the deal
pacing back and forth, "I just want some of that kill"
after, head to the liquor and purchase honey blunt wraps
just thinkin about gettin high is making me anxious like i can't relax
if this was a studio I'd verbally lace game to these tracks
infact all this talk makes me wanna battle on wax
but for now thats unecessary
shit gets hetic around here
but i couldn't tell you if it'll get better
I ain't no visionary
its not coming to me so easy
got typers block
hitting keys would be best described as cheesy
winning a contest like this doesn't give ya
emcee credibilty
with that being said
fuck it im out! time to go smoke some weed

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Sqash

"WORM" will alwayz be "underground" in this-game, these are his 15 minnits after it he'll miss-fame, your one of tha lowest thingz on Earth, and you alwayz have been since birth, Your a CON, I'm a pro... don't make me drop a bo, found you under a big rock, on my way to tha dock, I'll put you on a hook alive and go fishin', good bate you surley are but lyricz you ain't dishin'-

WORM DA CON, now it'z on, I'll cut your life short just like my lawn, end your life, with my knife, slit your damn throat, is all I fuckin' wrote...

May 10, 2002
both were rediculously shitty...not hatin im speakin truth...they both fuckin sucked if i have to chose... i guess id pick worm but not because ur shits good...because it sucked but not as bad as Masked...

so i guess Vote=Worm

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Looky here stupid. I made that shitty verse cause his was shitty, but in all casez mine is better.

im sober as hell, i was gonna wait for you to start
but fuck it i might as well kick up dust and prevail
make mail on a daily basis
get yo girl wetter then an oasis
cuz to me pussy is always faceless

Those are tha only dissez he give me in his whole entire fuckin' verse. He never even used my name. Now, take a look at my verse. I dissed him in about every line and used his name againest him in punchez and metaphorz. If you tell me his punchez were harder then mine your a dumbass. they were not even jabz. "get yo girl wetter then an oasis?" His shit was all played out. How tell me, how did you judge this battle? I really wanna know. I'm not complainin', it'z just stupid people like yourself who are either dick ridin', not even lookin' at tha versez, or just don't know how to judge.

Nov 30, 2002
Re: Sqash

Masked Man 2O6 said:
"WORM" will alwayz be "underground" in this-game, these are his 15 minnits after it he'll miss-fame, your one of tha lowest thingz on Earth, and you alwayz have been since birth, Your a CON, I'm a pro...
that little bit slaughtered his verse in my opinion...

vote Masked Man 206

pz

Apr 25, 2002
thiz iz tha weakezt battle ive ever seen. and even tho Cmoke iz a bytch, i agree with him. both were rediculously sorry az fuck. whoever prevailz will get slughtered in tha 2nd round.

-Both sucked.
-Both had corny ass lynez. however, Masked Man came with more corny lynez.

"your one of tha lowest thingz on Earth, and you alwayz have been since birth, Your a CON, I'm a pro... don't make me drop a bo, found you under a big rock, on my way to tha dock, I'll put you on a hook alive and go fishin', good bate you surley are but lyricz you ain't dishin'-

WORM DA CON, now it'z on, I'll cut your life short just like my lawn, end your life, with my knife, slit your damn throat, is all I fuckin' wrote..."

^^^^
that wuz fuckin CORNY AZ FUCK.

due to tha extreme level of weakness, ima have to judge on who'z wuz less corny.
so.....
Vote - Worm Da Con

BTW, Cel-C-Us, since you think you're gonna enforce your "rulez," check tha nut rydin up there.

May 10, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:
Looky here stupid. I made that shitty verse cause his was shitty, but in all casez mine is better.

How tell me, how did you judge this battle? I really wanna know. I'm not complainin', it'z just stupid people like yourself who are either dick ridin', not even lookin' at tha versez, or just don't know how to judge.
ok son heres all i really have to say Both of the were shit...ur was worse than his...urs was nothing didnt flow like fatal said CORNY ASS SHIT go back to the pad and think long and hard before u attempt to post again...i dont know how to judge? iv voted on more battles than u have probably even seen...and dicc rydin??? i dont know either one of u punk bitches but both ur shit plain out sucks in this battle...think before u open them chubby lips of ur or next time ill shut'm for ya...goodluck but like fatal said..niether one of u are makin it past rnd 2

PeaCe

May 10, 2002
oh ya and since when do u make a shitty verse on purpose??? ur tryin to win right? hmmmm i dont know wiether to call u a rookie or an idiot...well shit i just called u both...goodluck panzy

Dec 19, 2002
i gots to vote for worm because masked man is just such an idiot
if i was battleing and somone gave me that shitty of a verse i wouldnt do worse i would do better and just murder him!

im a rookie but ur an idiot!!!!

my vote:worm

May 21, 2002
I GUESS WORM EVEN TO IT WAS WEAK THE RHYMES SCHEME WAS TOO WEAK CUZ ALL THE LINES WRITTEN WER SIMPLE AND THATS ALL IM GONNA SAY. VOTE=WORM. PEECE.