Rnd.#1 LEE vs. Cmoke

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES.

Tournament Rules:

1.) NO SHIT TALKING IN THREADS!
2.) PLZ keep the votes REAL, NO hating votes, NO crew votes.
3.) ALL VOTE'S MUST HAVE A REASON.
4.) NO BITING..(obious)
5.) 1 Verse NO bar limit.
6.) Verses are due 5 day's after I make the battle thread.
7.) 4 day's to vote, after both verses are in.
8.) You must have at least 50 post's to qualify for this tourney.
9.) You must have at least 50 post's to VOTE on battles in this tourney.

Judging System:

ARTIST/ON THE RISE/ADMIN. votes= 2 points

MOD/KNIGHT votes= 1 1/2 point

NOBLE votes= 1 point

peasent votes= 1/2 point

Self Explanitory.. Who ever finishes with the most point's win's the battle..

GOOD LUCK!

May 10, 2002
checcin in...and this is a repeat me n lee already done battld rnd 2 i guess..wassup lee havnt seen u in a while...goodluck

May 10, 2002
so im not sposed to battle anyone even if it was setup from 2 weeks ago? i said off the flow baords for a week not the battles baord...but i dont care either way

May 10, 2002
OK THINK DEEP ON THIS ONE FELLAS....

As i look into his eyes-is filled wit compromises//
c'mon just try this cmoke my shit n come down wit a virus//
im 13 ghosts and im like sirus sample peeps wit souls that deprive this//
ill throw down five-this is war and u need more as i let my heart pour oceans of emotions but u cant see the shore//
shit u say, u said before, sniffin up the past like crack hore//
open the door get dropped n curled as i flood ur whole world//ur just anotha leap i already hurdeld//
ur like too much bullshit iv not swallowed, but gurgeld//
and hureld dont come at me as i devoted as i win//
while they vote and showd ur shit sinks while i stay afloat in a river of blood my wix sparkin ur just a dud//
gotchu afce down in the mud ill bring ya pace down as i pound its only the second round but its blackness that surrounds knockin ya head to MY beat and ur mind pounds//
and depletes its ur crime, time to do ur time while as i remind u ur lifes in rewind while i rhyme//
fuck u cant see my shit when it hits u ur blind//
thats ur death contract u just signed dude//
ur a bitch and im just here to remind u//

And i dont back down from battles so ill start my one week tomarrow

~PeaCe

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Both were awful

Lee's shit was very imaginative,but lacked a story line a plot,any meaning,and was very prepubescent sounding.I did like this line below though....

"DELIVERIN STITCHEZ THIS KRITICALY CRUCIAL MOTHERFUCCER IS STR8T VISIOUS"

But that was about it.He refered to his "dicc" and the word "bitch" about 3991 times,and that got older than hell.

Cmoke-You just rhyme shit.It does'nt make any sense at all.
//As i look into his eyes-is filled wit compromises//
His eyes are filled with compromise?How is that possible

//gotchu afce down in the mud ill bring ya pace down as i pound its only the second round but its blackness that surrounds knockin ya head to MY beat and ur mind pounds//
and depletes its ur crime, time to do ur time while as i remind u ur lifes in rewind while i rhyme//

Try spittin that choppy shit any way you want but it comes off like a cat n the hat rhyme at best.

Niether were good,but I'm voting for Cmoke cuz Lee's was bloodier than an autopsy.Read it and try to tell me it's believable in any aspect.

VOTE-CMOKE

May 10, 2002
read my shit more tha once homie...this aint the first time i battled him lots of that shit is deep u gotta read between the lines..and looking into his eyes filled wit compromise means he looks like hes shitting his pants and not knowing what to do...just thought id tell ya what meant...More votes are appreciated...

PeaCe

Nov 30, 2002
LEE-ZILLA 69 said:

MY DICC IS LONG HARD AND FULLA SEAMEN LIKE A SUBMERINE TO URE SPLENE OBSCENE WORDS THROWN TO URE TEAM MY LASER BEAM STRIKES FEAR TO URE EAR IMA KNOCK YOU OUT LIKE GLASS JOE/
ILL STICK MY DICC SO FAR DOWN URE THROAT THAT SHIT WILL RAPE U THRU URE ASSHOLE/

LMAO.. that won if for me... good word play... and that last line was hilarious.. im still laughing now..LOL

vote-Lee

pz...lol

Apr 25, 2002
aight i dont wanna fuck up thiz thread but Cmoke iz a fake ass hoe. damn man, thatz weak az fuck. you lozt our battle at leazt a day before you pozted thiz shyt. you're a sorry ass son of a bytch man 4real. fuck it tho, you've proved yourself to be a true hoe ass trick. wutever tho.