RD4: X-Kalibur v. Asthmatic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
umm its like this..

tryin-to-battle-the-best-i-suggest-you brush with crest, still don't think you'd spit clean// unseen, its routien-to-drop-obscene lines when i spit// homeboy couldn't carry a nine, so i pack an "eight millimeter" and-snuff-it// leavin you "screwed" like a drill bit..shit, this faggot chokin// couldn't beat shit even if ya were "strokin"// everything you spittin-is-wack, as soft-as-you-are-i-dont think "asthmatick" will-even-attempt-to-"attack"-back// this kids sold out, personally i think its ludacris, bout time you "roll out" or atleast "move bitch"// which should i switch cause this cat got-some-static so i send heated slugs-n' rearrange mugs with a semi automatic, get dramatic-when-44's-come at you erratic// spits systematic so i ain't comin half as hard as i should, strictly misunderstood// homeboys simply a peasnt, give me a good reason why i shouldn't "rob your hood"// couldnt hit me with a spit or punch line, you should just-resign-or when you where invited shoulda declined// rewind when i combine a suplex with a submission, leave bitchs in "shock" like an electrician// this homo-out-of-commision, my tactics-of-blastin cats is still in full effect// dont-neglect-i'll-leave-this-fag with a lysp-could call it a birth defect// tryin' text with x leave you perplexed, whats next you even got the balls to drop// this fool does a belly-flop-when-cap guns pop, dont take much to spook his fake ass// harass-n'-surpass um with ease, bring-you-to-your-knees-n'-squeez love hearin those final breaths n' your lungs weeze// you don't even wanna attempt-left held in contempt, sucka you can straight eat a dick// couldn't "call the shot" if you where a que stick, thinkin your sick// aint shit-can't-spit-legit i'm still left wondin-how-you-made-it// devour.. i'm the "coach" of "the bus" could call me bill cower//

A

Asthmatic

rip out ya lungs motha fuka/ inject u wit cyanide/ lethal injection death penalty fa tryn ta compare ta my rhyme/ u rap hip hop i rap real talk what u thought was hip hopped over u/ thought yo shit was hard well my shits hittin harder than japanese bamboo/ catch u wit a quik verse ta ya chest leave ya mic in a hurst wrapped in a vest/ u made it ta tha final round congratulations u get ta rap wit one-a da best/ ur impressed and obsessed wit my quest ta kill tha rest/ ur rappin my house nigga dont become an unwanted guest

u try so fukin hard ta be a down ass G but u'll never be one nigga u'll always be a *F*ailure/ niggga actin like he deep and "puts mobs ta sleep" tha deepest i eva saw u roll was when u and chaos walkd tha street/ but bof yaw niggas some straight suckas some fake ass gangsta shit/ when yaw niggas was over here yaw was scared yaw was gone get jumped by dat scrap clique/ "chris come with us theres hella scraps at tha store" said x, and asthmatic said "nigga quit actin like a bitch and close tha fukin door"/ thas not a spit thats a quote, real talk that was spoke/ nigga uz a net banger and this flow was muder i wrote......

May 21, 2002
damn those were some heated speeches but i think x edged it out with somt tighter metaphors. that ludicrous one was off the hinges. stay up y'all.

vote= x calibur

-peece

Dec 19, 2002
UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH damn chris won this one by a long shot

my explination:
asthmatic's start- rip out ya lungs motha fuka/ inject u wit cyanide/ lethal injection death penalty fa tryn ta compare ta my rhyme/

X-Kaliber's start- tryin-to-battle-the-best-i-suggest-you brush with crest, still don't think you'd spit clean//

asthmatics sicc lines \/
1)u rap hip hop i rap real talk what u thought was hip hopped over u/
2) u try so fukin hard ta be a down ass G but u'll never be one nigga u'll always be a *F*ailure
3)"chris come with us theres hella scraps at tha store" said x, and asthmatic said "nigga quit actin like a bitch and close tha fukin door"/

X's sicc lines- i could only find one
harass-n'-surpass um with ease, bring-you-to-your-knees-n'-squeez love hearin those final breaths n' your lungs weeze//

my vore asthmatic

A

Asthmatic

im not hatin on shit really but i jus wanna know who this supra4really nigga/bitch is im jus curious

May 10, 2002
yo that vote aint countin 4 reels 2 post....his second vote is on the round finals..naw dont think so mane....

Asthmatic u came sicc but that shit had me bored on that second verse.....

X nice work....long but its was flowin nicley

Asthmatic's shit was easier to read but over all i think X took this...Nice work mane....4reelz

Vote=X Kalibur

PeaCe
~Cmoke

Nov 30, 2002
beginings... "tryin-to-battle-the-best-i-suggest-you brush with crest, still don't think you'd spit clean//" X-kalibur

that was the cleanest line i've seen from him... likin it.. as you prolly have figured out.. imma metaphore freak.. fact is.. X had more... Asthmatic didnt come as hard as i would have though.. his previous rounds were better

vote - X-kalibur

A

Asthmatic

IM OFFICIALLY FORFITTING THIS ROUND! IM TOO DISAPOINTED IN MYSELF TO EVEN CARE. I FUKD UP, HE DIDNT SIMPLE AS THAT, U WIN SOME U LOSE SOME. IM JUS MAD I LET OTHER THINGS DISTRACT ME FROM MY SHIT BUT ITS JUS TOO MUCH SHIT GOIN ON WIT MY NIGGAS. fuk it tho congratulations ryan u deserve tha win, but dont think ur better haha, but yah congratulations im jus glad one of us won!! peace and congrats and thanks ta erybody for givin support, peace.

A

Asthmatic

Why tha fuk we gone let cel-c-us do dis if he couldnt even handle a simple ass tournament past rd1??

A

Asthmatic

What tha fuk u talkin bout nigga? I didnt mean he couldnt run shit cuz he cant spit, i meant he couldnt get tha tournament past rd1. think nigga. and stop sidebustin, u always tryn ta get up in some shit when shit dont gotta do wit u. And it was a retorical question, i wasnt expectin an answer...