RD3: X-Calibur v. Inansense

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
umm..

i'll drop first..

once again..

"in a sence" i think you should just throw in the towel, wouldn't get it right "vanna white" flipped you a "vowel"// shitty ass spits going down to the lower extreminies of the bowel, my flows comin deep like a root canal// you come weak, i seen more heat comin out an air conditoiner// you couldn't "drill" me if you was a dental practitioner, got you in "check" as if i was a bank commisioner// these little-metaphores-come-a-long-way, you're obsesson-with-battlin-me aint professional got me thinkin you straight gay..// let me say you can call me homophobic, inansence lookin-like-richard-simmons but is it strictly aerobic?// leavin you "boxed up" n' claustrophobic// don't get my emotions "twisted", only thing i love is to hate leave you're bones hyperextended in the "figure 8"// can't come at me crooked when you have a problem with bein "straight", can't-be-beatin-in-this-mind-state// gotta have have a tattoo on you're back sayin "no entry" close the gate//

Nov 30, 2002
X-kaliber... you have some Sloppy Shots, talk so much Outta your ass he uses "Enemas for Lollipops"//
Stop-please Stop, ya Rhymes Went Out Quicker then ya Backwards Cap-and-Jersey!//
With 3 Months Gone You Thought Enough Writs Could Suffice to Hurt-Me//
It's Unearthly, Believed if ya Wore Lakers 42...that You'd Actually be WORTHY//
Worst-Scene is when I Crack Knuckles till I Won't Stop or till ya Joints Spell Out Mercy//
Ask "John" Shit "Maddens" Me, When Tourney's, Obviously Rigged-and-Fixed//
Live-with-This, and You'll Get Exposed then Bankrupt as the Emron's-Business-is//
Witness-this as I Ignite-Alms, with Tight-Psalms, into ya White-Palms//
Then Make ya Swallow Napalm, till ya Intestinal Tracts Collapses as Pipe-Bombs//
Ya Sights-Gone thinkin you can fuck with me?, bitch how you Make it to the Finals coz You're No Contest to lee//
I'll Slice this Dykes-Tongue, then Lynch this Puppet by the Strings He's Supported-By//
He Must've Been Delivered by Clinton & Nixon coz He's Born-With-Lies!//
inasense will Diss-Figure this Diss'd-Figure then Organize his Organ-Eyes//
in the Hollow-Crevices of Vertebrae- COLUMN......as He Sports-a-Slice//
From my Assorted-Knives, that Tore-thru-Spines, with a Forceful-Plight//
U've Adored-my-Lines, it's Like Walkin to Battles with ya Ass Up coz ya Shown-Shit//
Coz Ya Presence, is About as Strong as ya Swamp Meets Cheap Cologne Kit//
Ya Blown-Wig's Negligent as Disowned-Kids, And Have a Firm Hold-Grip the Soul-Rips//
With Boldness, inasense Tears Apart Pudding-Jars coz I'm Rippin this Fudge-Packer,
I Crush-Cats, in this Grudge-Match, then Slash Open ya Mid Section Revalin ya Dumb ass self...fuckin slacker//

pz... start the votes

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
inasense came ill again,and i started my shit just like x-kal,so i was'nt feelin that...but overall they both spit tight.

vote-inasense

It's Unearthly, Believed if ya Wore Lakers 42...that You'd Actually be WORTHY//

^that line was ill as fuck ^

Sep 16, 2002
you couldn't "drill" me if you was a dental practitioner, got you in "check" as if i was a bank commisioner//

X- that was clean as fuck

With Boldness, inasense Tears Apart Pudding-Jars coz I'm Rippin this Fudge-Packer,
I Crush-Cats, in this Grudge-Match, then Slash Open ya Mid Section Revalin ya Dumb ass self...fuckin slacker//

I like that insasense .... BOTH GOOD but i think that X came with better metaphore this time... i expected you to come harder inasense....

VOTE - X

Sep 16, 2002
i gotta go with inasense since his shit was longer and had more punches, x came legit too, but his was a little too short, had inasense made his shit as long as yours then it might have been a different story...

vote-- inasense

Dec 23, 2002
yo this was a close battle shouldve been in audio but what the fucc it was still tight...x came pretty ill, his punchs were more direct and hard hittin, it came out alot better....so my vote gos to X

Nov 30, 2002
2-1.5.. no this isnt fuckin gay cause the rules say you gotta explain.. i'd do the same if it were a vote for me... believe that... good lookin every one... X is up... keep them coming..

pz

Sep 16, 2002
thats coo inasence stay legit like that i respect that, BUT just to point something out WoRm ... they bout the same length X's is wider and insasense's is taller ... JUSSS POINTIN THAT OUT LOL ... PZ

May 21, 2002
im goin with x but this was the illest battle i've seen so far on the siccness. x came with one too many ounch lines more than inasense and the first line of x's shit was straight ill. inasense u hit that shit hard too but jus fell a lil short to x's shit.

-peece