RD3: Worm da Con v. Asthmatic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

Asthmatic

fuk it ill drop first....

worm da con u gone wrong 3rd round its end of yo song/ shittier than a "downy" towell and a dirty ass bitch in a thong/ my temper is short nigga and im a loose cannon/ im throwin out touchdown verses like im a rappin rich gannon/ its gettin hot on this mic from spittin out nigga fire bring my fans in/and let um vote/ while me and yo bitch sit in tha cutty and smoke/ this perfidy fits my master plan perfectly it works for me/ how u gone beat me nigga when u aint even 1/4 of tha lyaracist that i used ta be/ teenybopper ass nigga worm da con uz jus a fake/ u only made it this far cuz u battled amatuer niggas whos rhymes percipitate/ start off hard but slowly fade away like tha color of ur dicks tupay/ u know that this shits a strap on cuz im limp from "comin hard" all day/ put u on tha otha end of dis keyboard and let this graphic gat spray/ niggas bust in our battle like fat albert screamin "HEY HEY HEY"

*goddamit u whipper snapper* im sick of fukin wit this rappin actor/ uz a shit speakin motha fuka a fukin lip flapper/ tried ta fuk me up in round 3 stealth fukd up had u battle me/ shoulda known by tha last battle that yo peasant ass u couldnt handle me/ fukin spit this sik shit and let yo ass die wit eyes wide/ step away from da mic motha fuka cuz this shits fully bonafide/ im jus more equipped than u nigga im fukin fully stocked over supplied/ left ur spit out in this sun now ur washed up and dry laid aside/ BIATCH

Sep 16, 2002
practice what you preach, conquer the gift of speech/ultimately enough til you only bringing heat/and teach the less experienced tactics on how to handle beef/this is a lesson you need to sit back and learn something hoe or get swept off you feet/from the verbal 12-gauge pump/this chump has no idea about who the fuck i am/talkin all this shit but you should be the one to scram/you never rocked the mic like i can/or have you even grasp the mic in yo clutches?/garbage ass fool, you blow dicks just like the denver nuggets/with a loosing record, get ready for one more/ mark that on the loss colum/feeling bad, well go jack off while i scream" FUCK THEM WHORES!"/can't touch my score not even in the same league/this punk muthafucka needs to chill and smoke some weed/stressin off a stranger that he'll probably never see/after i lyrically rip out ya kidneys , stomp ya into the ground just for kicks/better played dead for ya own good like deceased

GONE
GONE

Nov 30, 2002
ok.. this was a good battle... both of you started off good... i liked the way worm started better then asthmatic did.. but asthmatic stayed strong the whole time... worm kinda fell off...

"fukin spit this sik shit and let yo ass die wit eyes wide/ step away from da mic motha fuka cuz this shits fully bonafide/ " ~ Asthmatic... liked this line... flowed real nice.. got a lil punch to it

"shittier than a "downy" towell and a dirty ass bitch in a thong/ my temper is short nigga and im a loose cannon/ im throwin out touchdown verses like im a rappin rich gannon/"~Asthmatic... one of the biggest punches in this battle.. got a little flow to it..

stuff i liked from Worm...

"practice what you preach, conquer the gift of speech/ultimately enough til you only bringing heat/and teach the less experienced tactics on how to handle beef/this is a lesson you need to sit back and learn something hoe or get swept off you feet/"~ Worm.. got flow.. got a lil punch in it... but in my opinion fell off at the middle.. and stayed there till the end...

Vote- Asthmatic

pz

Nov 30, 2002
i understand where you're comin from.. but.. once again not tryin to hate... but you didnt come that original either..."from the verbal 12-gauge pump/this chump has no idea about who the fuck i am" verbals and 12-gauges have been used multiple times in the "history of battling"

pz no offense worm.. you had some good shit.. but i though asth won.. not by much though

pz

Sep 16, 2002
original has nothing to do with either flow... its how it put together...if it makes sense...if it contains good wordplay...just some input

BUT asthmatic came with better wordplay..

vote - asthmatic