RD2: Lee v. X-Calibur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Remember The Rules

MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES.

Tournament Rules:

1.) NO SHIT TALKING IN THREADS!
2.) PLZ keep the votes REAL, NO hating votes, NO crew votes.
3.) ALL VOTE'S MUST HAVE A REASON.
4.) NO BITING..(obious)
5.) 1 Verse NO bar limit.
6.) Verses are due 5 day's after I make the battle thread.
7.) 4 day's to vote, after both verses are in.
8.) You must have at least 50 post's to qualify for this tourney.
9.) You must have at least 50 post's to VOTE on battles in this tourney.

Judging System:

ARTIST/ON THE RISE/ADMIN. votes= 2 points

MOD/KNIGHT votes= 1 1/2 point

NOBLE votes= 1 point

peasent votes= 1/2 point

Self Explanitory.. Who ever finishes with the most point's win's the battle..

GOOD LUCK!

Aug 28, 2002
fuck it I'll drop first once again..

umm it’s like this..

"hear ye hear ye" court is in session

homo, your thinkin "they can't tell if this dicks real"// bitch to "determine" your gender you have to have a sex appeal// what's the deal, I'll mash on you tremendesouly// come at me with tactics of your gay tendencies that's when I pack-an-automatic-and-burst-endlessly, faggot you're words are like the oukast in the back of the bus with the motion sencer wheel chair, window lickin' retard// my metaphors come hard-come-with-your-guard, "big lee" nervesouly has a casualty of-being-a-richard-simmons-lookin hippie// it's trippy how ya'll vote for him cause he flows funny, like "eggs" I'll crack you over the skillet-take-your-face and grill it// most likely gonna-come-at-me, call on you when I need a laugh lee to the rescue like lassie// almost all you've got are CAPs when slug-you with straps, comedian ass nigga probably wear top hats// my spits will leave you gimpin with a cane-pain-lyrics-come-from-the-brain// see who you be? leave you stumped, amputated down from the knee// telekinetic.. x-kalibur the pharaoh prophecy, bitch you dont have the testicular fortitude.. been sold out like dr.dre and dan the dood// spits are crude, homie I-done-flipped-the-script-now-your-"screwed"// I've hit the nail on the head, enough said "big lee" wouldn't be hard if he spit lead..//

a lesson taught is a lesson learned, lee is a bitch court is adjourned

Acer

Dec 19, 2002
damn dogg that would piss me off u dont really have a chance to prove yo self but its all good maybe u made him CHOKE!
TTTTSSSSSSSSSS HHHAAAAAAAAAA *COUGH COUGH*

one~

Aug 28, 2002
PFFT.. LEE I AINT EVEN TRYNA GET INTO IT WITH YOU CAUSE YOU DON'T DROP SHIT.. YEAH YOU GOT TALENT AND PROBABLY WOULDA GAVE ME A RUN FOR MY MONEY DURING ROUND 2.. JUST QUIT TALKIN SHIT BRUH.. I KNOW YOU GOT SKILL AND I'VE GIVEN YOU PROPS FOR UM BEFORE.. IIGH THEN PZ