RD2: Biggz v Asthmatic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Remember The Rules..

MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE RULES.

Tournament Rules:

1.) NO SHIT TALKING IN THREADS!
2.) PLZ keep the votes REAL, NO hating votes, NO crew votes.
3.) ALL VOTE'S MUST HAVE A REASON.
4.) NO BITING..(obious)
5.) 1 Verse NO bar limit.
6.) Verses are due 5 day's after I make the battle thread.
7.) 4 day's to vote, after both verses are in.
8.) You must have at least 50 post's to qualify for this tourney.
9.) You must have at least 50 post's to VOTE on battles in this tourney.

Judging System:

ARTIST/ON THE RISE/ADMIN. votes= 2 points

MOD/KNIGHT votes= 1 1/2 point

NOBLE votes= 1 point

peasent votes= 1/2 point

Self Explanitory.. Who ever finishes with the most point's win's the battle..

GOOD LUCK!

Apr 25, 2002
Asthmatic...

Stop it with the gun talk, i'll leave ya body outline with chalk//
You talkin liek you can battle everyone, bout time you walk//
You speakin and actin hard, but your name is on this bullet//
should of came with a colleague, for i'm reppin KK to the fullest//
Pack this Text in the clip and start blasting words//
In the siccness tournament, I'm smashing nerds//
You can be freeway or Beanie Siegal and still can't "rock the mic"//
Reading your raps are like hoes, they suck cock and bite//
You say you bring heat and your lyrics are tight, but your never showing//
Your another slut hoeing, liek blood in my system i'm forever flowing//
I'm unstoppable, You can be Keuon Reeves and still couldn't be my "REPLACEMENT"//
Murder you with Lyrics, Take out your spirit, you body remians in ya moms basement//
My statement, I am tired of you with your raps being poor shit//
I deliver more hits, you couldn't beat me even if i was to forfit//
Talk liek you got shotguns and techs in ya arms, homeboy quit that//
I know you terrified of biggz, do yourself a favor, don't spit back//
I commit that i got goals to accomplsih, so fuck this tour-na-ment//
Sorry for callin you a hoe, bitch and slut, cuz Whore-i-meant//
You been whipped and ripped, fuck it mayne who's next?//
Your lady stripped and lick... my ball LET KK get soem and make it Crew sex//
Your the type when you see a naked guy you follow Nike "juss do it"//
You know i own the boards, you on my dick so much you drink my nut fluid//
I spit so hot i take away the TMATIC and leave you in ASH//
Sorry i had to do this, but you been lyrical beaten in the ass//

I flip scripts and bust ya lip bitch//
Hey dipshit check ya rhymes heres a tip, QUIT//
Cook you like Bisquick, in an intant//
No Blueprint, Can't see me like a limo tint//
I'm like Hitler, But i burn more then Just Jews//
Who's Next I read the list, Damn dawg its you//

holla...

do ya thang asth..

A

Asthmatic

That was clean....

my battle skills stay "sharp" and "on point" like im a verbal "needle"/ i put "down" a championship winnin verse "way below" sea level/ ur still too far below me/ u cannot hold me motha fuka u cant even see me/ im like a motha fukin "magician" nigga i can totally cut u off then put u bak tagetha like "hudenee"/ peeps used ta say i was tha devil/ i could sell ur soul on q.v.c. for three ninedeenine or give it away in a buy 1 get 1 free/ this a motha fukin verbal killin spree/ im definatly tryin ta leave u totally annihilated/ ask me why i "came" so hard its cuz i "dipped my dick" in cement right before i masterbated/ u motha fuka/ u cant "stop" me from reachin da top of dis tournament im goin for da "red sign"/ da only way that ude beat me is if i was layin on a bed wit a flat line/ why would i forfiet shit when ur spits not fit enuf ta get in tha looses bitches lips/ u dont flip shit bitch tha only thang that u flip is ya body from face forward ta ass out on friday nights when gays come ta ya house/ tha only historical figure u make me remember s Rupaul cuz u change ur gender/ u and KK have tea parties brunches and dinners/ u cant fuk wit me u fukin loser cuz im a winner/ y u keep lyin to motha fukas actin like asthmatic aint a ripper/ the way i put ya ass down on tha street im changin my name ta "biggz dipper"/

get it? biggz got dipped/ and now he sucks dick fa hits/ get ya ass off tha poker table u aint high rollin like us wit blue chips/ur pewny motha fuka ur just a bitch /now bend tha fuk over and take 1 for ya crew and call this one a KK hit/ and i dont miss

A

Asthmatic

fashow mayne in my opinion bof was clean. Les get these votez crackin fareal doe but yah mayne good shit stay up and good luck

Jan 4, 2003
Asthmatic won

Asthmatic got the flows on point nah mean. Dat hudini shit got u shook. Dude be sellin souls cheap, dats hot. Mr. Dont give a, u got nice flows but urs was too simple. Only rhyme two lines dawg, u gotta extend dat shit. Fo reals, though u got talent, I aint hatin. Im jus sayin dat u gotta do more then just rhyme two words. U gotta do rhymes within rhymes, or go off on one word fo a few bars, nah mean. Anyways, yall flows was hella boss, but i give props to Asthmatic. Cuz yo, u provided me wit some hot competition. Peace. One.

Nov 30, 2002
in my opinion biggz took.. he had a little harder punches.. "I'm unstoppable, You can be Keuon Reeves and still couldn't be my "REPLACEMENT"//"

and the end with the wordplay AND punches was blazin...

vote-mr.dontgiveafuck aka biggz

Apr 25, 2002
NasEscobar41... good shit mayne.... at least you explain votes.... but cuz the so called runner of this tourney made rules
"9.) You must have at least 50 post's to VOTE on battles in this tourney. "

i don't mind but he is the judge....

Inasense... I know you hate my click and all ..lol... o well at least you stay real... not many left here...

so i guess its:

Biggz= .5
Asthamtic: 0

May 21, 2002
yo i go with biggs but both were straight clean..i picked biggs cuz some of the lines in asthmatics were too long without multiple rhymes. otherwise that shit was clean.biggs dropped hott shit and jus out did u homie. yo biggs sit was cool the only down point was ur first couple lines..they are a lil weaker than the rest.stay up dogg.

-peece

Sep 16, 2002
imma have to go with asthmatic on this one, cuz his rhymes seemed more creative and thought provoking,don't get me wrong biggz came clean too, but i heard all that plenty of times. somewhat of a rap cliche

vote goes to

asthmatic

Acer

Dec 19, 2002
my vote:asthmatic

his shit flowed good together and he killed u with some complex ass lines

u droped heat biggz but asth was hotter!

one~

Chaos

Sicc OG
Sep 16, 2002
''You say you bring heat and your lyrics are tight, but your never showing//
Your another slut hoeing, liek blood in my system i'm forever flowing//''

BIGGZ hard punch, not hatin but you if you coulda kept goin on with more of those hard ones you woulda took it BUT

"i could sell ur soul on q.v.c. for three ninedeenine or give it away in a buy 1 get 1 free/ this a motha fukin verbal killin spree/''

that line from asthmatic was a rip...the rest flowed along with hard punches too GOOD shit both but VOTE GOES ASTHMATIC