RD1: Fatal v. Tank Locc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
i havnt been on lately, and probly will not be on a whole lot, but ill try to get my verses in, even tho i dont see it pssible for me to beat fatal in a 3 verse battle

Apr 26, 2002
ill annhilate and leave u with a "fatal nytmare", u couldnt dare see my flows pontblank with ur eyes on stare/
u wouldnt be sitting on top if u were on a stack of chairs, my level u couldnt achieve if u never stopped climbing stairs/
u claim ur rips are intlectual, but when u spit they dont even begin to tear,innocent till proven guilty, shredded until proven worthy, i know life just aint fair/
ur vocals wouldnt be real with one hand on the bible and the words "i swear", my comensurate would be chrissy, urs rotten pears/(jailhouse vodka)

crushing me would be impossible, even if u were a large tracter,i cause disaster, ill melt u down like a nuculer reactor/
in this tourney u will cease to be a factor, i conceal fatal reveries, im like a laqour/
ur inelaborate rhyme schemes i spit at walls like they was plaster, u may be double paned reinforced, but ill still make u shatter/
i rip mcs constantly like pissing with a weak bladder,ur nothing, no mass no volume not even anti-matter/

part one of three in battle succeeding verses, ur lyrics are worthless, no aspirations u better start snatching purses/
by verse 2, u will undoubtidly be under one of my defaeted mcs curses, like gem mint i spit no errors or flaws, just pristine and perfect/
brain waves to abstract, u cant even precieve the surface, ill leave u a victum worst then one of lurches(big lurch)

Apr 25, 2002
i agree itz one of your bezt dogg. not really in tha mood cuz i juzt woke up and cant really think straight, but here i go anyway....

lyrical explosionz blow up tankz without trouble/
watch tha "locc" hit tha floor, break down and crumble/
you mumble while im screamin at tha top of my lungz/
stumble from tha alchohol while im loadin my gunz/
lyrical weaponz burzt and dispurse at 4 thouzand-degreez/
az i tie brickz to your feet so you can drown-in-tha-seaz/
take tank locc and plow-em-with-eaze/
while never endin my attack till that bytch iz down-on-hiz-kneez/
beggin for lyfe, but still i strike full-force/
leavin you on lyfe support, im about to pull-cordz/
a TANK iz nothin without a SOLDIER to run-it/
and thatz juzt wut i am, so prepare to be punished/

More to come....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Tank...good spits. That's definately one of your best.
Fatal...i've seen you come hella tighter...but i liked your last two lines a lot.

a TANK iz nothin without a SOLDIER to run-it/
and thatz juzt wut i am, so prepare to be punished/

Apr 26, 2002
time for verse 2, this is when i will begin to truly inceinerate u/
ive heard rumors, are they true?, that u like emissions from dick and u love to swallow goo too/
tha battlefield is no time to cry u little bitch, cut the boo hoo, i figured it was u on the transvestite episode of phil donohue/
kum shots stuck in ur grill like glue,trains pulled on u by everyone in ur krew/

location:tha red sea, another mc layin in a bloddy sea slaughtered by me/
its not only FATAL, but also a tragedy, just another NIGHTMARE of being a victum ina rap casuality/
dip my balls in ur mouth like a bag of tea, i cause a scene, dismembering vocals and creating catrastrophys/
in the cadaver state ull get verse 3, no formaldahide, thriving for vitamins and nutrients ur left dry and ur body thirsty/*

periodicly im u-235**, split me and i will combust, consume and swallow ur vocals alive/
beating me is not plausible no matter how hard u thrive, leave u mentally confined/
wth only one verse remaing, it would be safe to run and hide, its perfectly feasible this battle will be mine/
tha second verse thats literally raped ur mind, however u may be lucky cuz im only gonna annhilate ya one more time/

*cadaver is something or part of something decesed, formaldahide preserves bodys and prevents decaying, therefore with out it ur body would be decay

**u 235 is an isotope of uranium, for those that dont know, its basiccly the molecule in an atom bomb that explodes, normal elements arent as radioactive unless in isotope form

cool shit fatal...don even try and its still tight...

Apr 25, 2002
bytch "Hit Tha Road" lyke "Jack" cuz im back lyke a sequal/
still evil lyke demonz plottin to unlock your cranium lyke a key-hole/
remove your head from your frame lyke takin cannonz-from-tankz/
"Toss Em Up" lyke 2pac with so much force ill leave you stranded-in-space/
dismantle-you-fakez, and rip out all your vital organz to bury-ya-cold/
az i drop lyricz so explosive they'll blow up your whole fuckin area-code/
you could never hang with me, Stealth hooked up a mis-match/
dispatch tha ambulance cuz you're leavin tha scene with your ribz-smashed/
you couldnt beat me if i wuz your red headed stepchild/
cuz you kick it online all day and nyght chattin with other pedophilez/
motherfucker you're weak, you'll never be a factor/
i ambush ya with disaster, body plaztered, juzt call me your mazter/
ima rip you apart lyke Christmas gift-wrapping/
leave you bruized and battered when i finish my bytch-slapping/
you're down on your luck juzt lyke your down in thiz game/
keep talkin boy and ima pound you into your grave/
ima take shyt personal lyke an add-in-tha-paper/
run bytch run! hide and quiver cuz your ass iz in danger/

not myself but fuck it. i wont leave ya hangin tank, if i can get to tha comp ill pozt my lazt verse whether im up to it or not. ive had block az you can tell. but good luck homie....

Apr 26, 2002
time for tanks ovaition, successfully put fatal to his coronation/
u spit nothing but homosexual connotation, check verse 1 and 2 if u need reconfirmation/
the way ive consumed ur lyrics, u could say it was cannibalization, i make all vital organs cease like discontinuation/
fuck a NIGHTMARE, this is my example of dehumanization, ur left slaughtered and decomposed with no chance for reincarnation/

the winner is tank logicly, like infamous said this battle is "OV"/
ur lyrics aint fire, they aint grown hydroponicly, u got bi-polar syndrome u better check into some psychology/
i devoured this mc, to his family i send apologys/
u never had a chance, like failing to pass go in monopoly, since i severed ur body, no chances in being buried properly/

i was the one to rise to the occasison, knocked out in round 1, thats a shitty situation/
for this missing person search, im taking donations, however there is no point..."fatal has passed away" is my declaration

so far i think i have put up a decent battle...but we will see

good luck fatal