Rd. 2 Deuce vs. Juan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Ay cuzz.....Couple words...GOOD LUCC.....

How You gonna be a Max Factor gangsta on the NET actin' vicious in Gowns That's See through/
You probably in UTAH with a prayer cap and Sideburns writin' rhymes with some Ohmish people/
Harass this Flawed passive broad excuse for a MAN,Your a Bitch so Tears well up when you hear the bar that's Next/
Juan The type of cat that lost virginity to his brother durin' bondage sex/
Your style is STRETCH BARS so I'ma pull yo' DECCED CARDS with Lines more sicc than your Mom's stretch Marks/
Fucc 'schooling you ''....''YOU FAILED''...I'ma "R.I.P" this kids WRITTEN before the test starts/
Deuce will expose this "VET"just take a look at his trash scripts/
Even if you "wrote your verse" in "mascarra"You still couldn't "make up" for your Wackniss/
I'll make yo' whole fuccing familly have a blacc out...blow the bacc out - I'm front line nigga you take the back route/
Juan you prolly masturbating RIGHT NOW...with yo' SACC out....so don't ACT out...you LACC CLOUT/

Deuce

2 C's

Apr 25, 2002
Los Angeles 2 Dublin bumpin prodigy in rotation?
made me think you were from the east until i peeped your location
quit the fakin with all that gay slang-you-spittin
call me god, son or kid but after this you'll name-me-vicious
i'll make ya see visions of me RIGHT NOW with my sack-out
check it smackin ya bitches chin before i bend ya momma's back-out
who's the fag now? lemme spell it out, D-E-U-C-E
better call the P's screaming "he's-abusing-me!"
creepin in stealth mode...never will this hoe-see-me
how you talkin shit when you on my dick like O-P-P?
yea you know me...i'm that muffucka that you envy
you saw that i was back in this bitch so you started actin friendly
but you're an enemy so i'm destroyin you like i did-sicc-wit-it
i wouldn't count on the siccness votin for a dick-less-midget

Apr 25, 2002
this one is tough to call cuz both of them were sub par compared to thier other shit...

D's tite shit...

"Your style is STRETCH BARS so I'ma pull yo' DECCED CARDS with Lines more sicc than your Mom's stretch Marks/
Fucc 'schooling you ''....''YOU FAILED''...I'ma "R.I.P" this kids WRITTEN before the test starts/"

"Even if you "wrote your verse" in "mascarra"You still couldn't "make up" for your Wackniss/"

Juan's shit:

"who's the fag now? lemme spell it out, D-E-U-C-E
better call the P's screaming "he's-abusing-me!"
creepin in stealth mode...never will this hoe-see-me
how you talkin shit when you on my dick like O-P-P?"

thought this battle was gonna be way more raw..... but my votes goin wit Deuce because he was dissin more and to the point...

vote = D

Apr 25, 2002
yah juan wasnt at prime....

didnt come at Deuce hard enough.... but rhyme scheme was sicc.... verse was clean and all...

but you're an enemy so i'm destroyin you like i did-sicc-wit-it
i wouldn't count on the siccness votin for a dick-less-midget

Sicc ass line... best of the verse.... lmao@ dickless midget

Harass this Flawed passive broad excuse for a MAN,Your a Bitch so Tears well up when you hear the bar that's Next/
Juan The type of cat that lost virginity to his brother durin' bondage sex/
Your style is STRETCH BARS so I'ma pull yo' DECCED CARDS with Lines more sicc than your Mom's stretch Marks/
Fucc 'schooling you ''....''YOU FAILED''...I'ma "R.I.P" this kids WRITTEN before the test starts/

that got my vote...

Vote Deuce

May 21, 2002
juan u came cool..i've seen harder but still came hard..that dickless midget was ill but the fact is that deuce took it..also, deuce came a lil weaker than usual but it was enough..

vote=Deuce by a hair

Apr 25, 2002
CURT B said:
juan u came cool..i've seen harder but still came hard
Is this like a new trend or somethin? Every verse I come with everyone says somethin like, "I've seen harder from you."

Don't compare my new shit to my old shit, I'm not battling myself. :dead:

May 21, 2002
i know ur not this is the first time i ever said that to u..remember i was the one who thought u came hard as fuck last round evern though it was short and i was ur first vote..i was jus sayin i've seen u come harder, u still came hard but deuce ripped it a lil siccer..i said he got my vote by a hair n e way..

Apr 25, 2002
CURT B said:
i know ur not this is the first time i ever said that to u..remember i was the one who thought u came hard as fuck last round evern though it was short and i was ur first vote..i was jus sayin i've seen u come harder, u still came hard but deuce ripped it a lil siccer..i said he got my vote by a hair n e way..
My bad Curt, I quoted you but it wasn't really directed at only you. It just seems like everytime anyone posts a verse people say they've seen harder. What ever happened to "it sucks" or "i wasn't feelin it." If you don't feel my shit then tell me, don't say you've seen harder from me cause I'm not tryna compete with myself.

A

All Out HOGG

I didn't like either verse

no vote

Deuce seemed 2 force his

& Juans just fell off

Apr 25, 2002
Exactly. You're comparing my shit against bayzhe to this shit against deuce. LOL oh well, you think Deuce had a better verse and that's it. Don't compare my shit to my shit. :eyecross:

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Vote = Deuce

I based my vote on what I thought was the percentage of hard lines compared to how many they spit all together. I thought Deuce's shit was a little bit more solid as a whole. Good shit Juan too though, I was likin your shit.

Nov 14, 2002
Both were good, not stellar, but pretty damn clean. I don't think I should vote though, cuz Juan beat me in the first round, plus used my name. If I vote for Duece, I'ma have niggas sayin' I'm beefin' or nut-ridin'.

Nov 14, 2002
Juan Million said:

Is this like a new trend or somethin? Every verse I come with everyone says somethin like, "I've seen harder from you."

Don't compare my new shit to my old shit, I'm not battling myself. :dead:
Real shit. I've seen alotta "he can come harder", but I don't know since I only been here for about 6 months. Y'all needta base shit on the presence. Whichever verse was harder, vote for it. Just my opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
Go ahead and vote sicc, I doubt they will think you're nut ridin since they all voted for Deuce too and I know you aren't beefin, I just didn't come as hard as usual. :cheeky: For real though you can vote, fuck em if they say shit. Fuck em if they don't too.

Good battle Deuce.