Rd.2 CURT B AND MICBRILLA VS SMURF AND WcMALICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2003
" I HIT-THIS-GUY,like LIKS-AT-NIGHT,but wit VICIOUS-HYPE, "Mic's"-QUICK-TO-TYPE,then HIT & SUBMIT-REPLY//
Wit no PREVIEW, I can SEE-YOU, actually try to BE-COO,were not EQUAL cause its curt & Mic, destroying all u bitches in this SEQUAL, and 2 send ur elementary RYMES back in TIME to PRE-SCHOOL//Wit such CONFIDENCE, potient rymes like CHRONIC-SHIT, i come in ANONYMOUS, its LIKE-THIS, you DIE-QUICK, my RIGHT-FIST, just MIGHT-HIT-A-SPLIF of that GANGJA-STICK, WC'S an ugly POMPOUS-BITCH//Yo SEAKING for help, KNEE-DEEP-IN-MY-HELL,wanna win so bad, but ur ass gets DELT-WIT, get LEFT-HELPLESS ,verbal penetration like a PELVIS//It's COMPETITION, and GIVEN my RECOGNITION, i aint TRIPPIN, just looking at these CANDIDATES, and the ANSWER-IS, i realised its a waste of time since i wont see them in tha CHAMPIONSHIP// Thats what both u faggots will never see, will never be, as sic as mic B, NEVER-ENDLESSLY, TEMPTIN-ME, LEAVING-THEE, WIT-FATAL INJURIES//WC get TOSSED & "DROPS LIKE ITS HOT", smurf gets DOUBLE-CROSSED by my PLOTS, I'll spitt SHOTS at what u GOT, even if i get the HICCUPS, u LOST, and the only BLUE-U-GOT is from THE-BLUE-CROSS//"Didnt excpect me to come SAVAGE?, i FUND-ADDICTS, and pimp all the FINE-HOES, u pimp ALBINO'S & and have access to FAT-CHICKS, its TIME-THOUGH, to realese my TACTICS,through all this STATIC, i make u do a BACKFLIP, more ECSTATIC like MATCHES, lay to rest in ur CASKET, cause u FAGGOTS know that u get ur ASS-KICKED..............

May 26, 2003
I'll spitt SHOTS at what u GOT, even if i get the HICCUPS, u LOST, and the only BLUE-U-GOT is from THE-BLUE-CROSS//
HAHAHAHAHA..MIKE YA SHIT WAS FUNNY AS FUK..RHYMES MULTIES IT HIT..^HEAT...DIS IS GUNNA BE INTERESTIN..
WALICE AN ALL OUT GOT HEAT..SUPPOSEDLY..SHITS GUNNA BE TITE..AN THEN CURT

Aug 28, 2002
wanna win so bad, but ur ass gets DELT-WIT, get LEFT-HELPLESS ,verbal penetration like a PELVIS//

wonderin how "verbal penetration" relates to a pelvis.. other then that.. good luck.. peace

A

All Out HOGG

Cross refrence, I spazz out like epileptics...Clogg septics & leave these horsemen headless...I'll stample yall crap-spits to my wall & use em for target practice...How'd we get inda same brackets, SMuRFs'a HOGG & yall FAGGOTS...Keep you up all night tweakin like i spit nothin but crystal...Brillo is virual, im medicenal, if ya wanna live clutch ya pistol...Known to be a leading cause of stress, [Yall hear Curt B taken deep breaths]...My next step is to cut em up & smoke the reason from his chest...Im infectiouos and'a delibrate cause to make'ya slappa'bitch...Unhealthy to touch,-PUASE-there isn't a venom invented intoxicateing as this...Im mutant minded wit'a thriven urge to slice-off-eyelids...Mic Bs fruity behinded wit'a striven burn to ice-off-guydicks...Bruise ya ribs, bust yall lips & abandone you kids...SMuRF grants'a wish, & literaly disables your entire hat'a tricks...[Get pissed & break'a dish], you more feminem then hairdressin queers...crashdown in tears cause you just got stomped by another one'a ya peers...

Sumthin quick

May 21, 2002
smurf ya work is worth the dirt that i walk-on// get stomped-on, who's sane(hussein) when ya ass gets bombed-on// u long-gone..outta this race, jus-quit-now// get off my "sack", open ya mouth til my "nuts"-is-out..talkin bout hoggin-it-up// this "blue ballin" "smurf" is bobbin-fa-"nuts"..gettin-a-mouth-full// im hittin-u-out-cold..wit raps, switch-it-to-heat// before battles smurf hear votes and he be like "give-em-to-me"// i live-this-to-beat..second-rate-pussies// fuck it. y'all aint "vets", ya better-stay-"rookies"..y'all novice-in-rap// quit now and work in a office-fa-cash// ya whack verse smurf? sound like u got-it-from-crap..this too easy, me and mic b-be "terminatin" these fags like this battle was "T-3"// malice how u gone see-me when i been the dude u jock straight weekly..toughest round gone, im easin-ta-u// u "chokin" this round like ya "breathin-was-through"..over, done, gone, no-oxygen// quit bitchin to me, find ya dick riders and go-talk-ta-them// i throw-rocks-n-gems..as rhymes-fa-bars// y'all talkin bout winnin this race when ya cant even find-the-start// u too whack to post on the "siccness", maybe u should try-the-"b.a.r.t."// smurf talkin bout mic bein gay when he search the net for guys-ta-heart..yo malice thanks-fa-the-sig// too bad now im takin-ya-ribs, leavin u boneless like u hatin-ya-limbs// then im takin-ya-timbs and makin-ya-wish u wasnt fakin-this-shit// yo WC and SMURF, thanx-fa-the-win..

A

All Out HOGG

EDIT: Brillo was suppost to be Brilla...Just didn't wanna edit & have everyone think i changed my shit after its been up for'a day