Rd.2 Bayzhe vs. Curt

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
lil sumthin off the top

this the second round and this our second-match// every time u gettin-cash im takin it in a second-flat..no need to get physical// i imbead lead in-his-scull// blow the mind away thats spittin these fictional principles//u sayin no ones original..that we all use ur-lines// ima beat u now like i shoulda the first-time..u won 1-0 but it shoulda been 3-1// u weak-son i wish u would speak-none// and talent? ya need-some..before steppin-to-Curt// u a "bitch" wit a "white T" and im "wettin-ya-shirt"..to expose ya true-sex// took my first battle and u-next..on my path to the top of the siccNESS// this kid-get his wig-wet fuccin wit this-vet..u a "buster" wit out-the-"block"// ya "actin" and ya "movie" is bout to be "out-of-stock"// tossed in the trash cuz u aint really bout-the-block// im a "master" wit out-the-"lock"..im spittin-the-bars// "infectin ya system" like im givin-ya-"SARS"..deletin-u-slowly// leavin-u-lonely, fa talkin that shit in our fist match u be needin-to-blow-me..bow-to-ur-knees// "PoW!"-u-are-weak..straight booty-whack// i hit a "J" and u stay "silent, bob",in this round i smoke ya like a "doobie-snack"//u be whack, u blow-dick wit the "blow-fish" and stick it in "hooties"-ass..and thats mad-raw// hit this cats-jaw wit a hack-saw..thats ya new dental-plan// bayzhe loves "george's bush", hes his #1 presidential-fan..my verse is set-and-typed-out// nuthin left in my head so ima end-this-right-now..

take the 2 days bayz..i know u writin it..lol..jus playin..much respect homie..

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
u a "bitch" wit a "white T" and im "wettin-ya-shirt"..to expose ya true-sex

^^ Hard Line.. Nice spit Curt.. But you both equaly talented in skill in ma mind (or so far what i've read from both y'all) So this battle gonna be heated.

Jun 9, 2002
I’m declining all your health; you’re coming up killed//
You remind me of myself when I wasn’t this iLL//
I’ll sputter and spill vocabulary all over the floor//
If you aint know that I’m raw, motherfucker get real//
Get touched with the steal, bigger holes in your pores//
I’m getting known on the boards; ripping dozens at will//
I’ll rumble until, victory and completely off yours//
Kid I’m the Designated Pro at this Link like a Golf Course//
I’m writing? Shit, he’s sleeping; I’ll prove this fool is dormant//
You’re on West Coast; at 7:20, I wrote this before school this morning//
You’ll be murdered in blood, cold, never heard of this thug-ho//
He “quotes” his “punches,” he’s the only person who “does tho”//
You can slurp on the nut yo; you can slob this cock//
I said I was on the block, as much as you admit to Tim working your butthole//
You might just savor, this loss when I write the flavor//
You’ll leave this round 2 upset like the Lakers//
You’re swiping papers? Sheeit… Kid, please//
Maybe you’ll get rich if try to be even MORE like Tim C//
Cuz if you keep using his style, you might actually reach the…//
Point where the faggot student surpasses the teacher//
I’m spitting potently, you’re flowing hopelessly//
I’m dope you see? Even your idol, Tim, will give his vote to me//

ha... need to take a shower... im late as hell

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

fuck school...

OH THREE!!!

Sep 16, 2002
You can slurp on the nut yo; you can slob this cock//
I said I was on the block, as much as you admit to Tim working your butthole//

VOTE-bayzhe...

harder punches

Oct 26, 2002
wow this is 1 of the best battles im come across in a while,
we got curt b tha seasoned vet and bayzhe pow tha challenger

well heres how i saw it

Curt B-
"this kid-get his wig-wet fuccin wit this-vet..u a "buster" wit out-the-"block"// ya "actin" and ya "movie" is bout to be "out-of-stock"// tossed in the trash cuz u aint really bout-the-block// im a "master" wit out-the-"lock"..im spittin-the-bars// "infectin ya system" like im givin-ya-"SARS"..deletin-u-slowly// leavin-u-lonely, fa talkin that shit in our fist match u be needin-to-blow-me..bow-to-ur-knees//"

illest bars fa sho Curt had in this battle, it was a little less then wat id expect from u, but u still came hard, hella nice disses, nice punches, raw style like usual, complicated and had the flow dropping off tha words

Bayzhe-
"You remind me of myself when I wasn’t this iLL//
I’ll sputter and spill vocabulary all over the floor//
If you aint know that I’m raw, motherfucker get real//
Get touched with the steal, bigger holes in your pores//
I’m getting known on the boards; ripping dozens at will//"

Illest bars from Bayzhe, i like ur style not 2 complicated but u get in tha rite need of punches and disses and u got a raw style, hella props

Vote- Curt B more complicated textstyle, more multies that jus flowed off tha tongue, but this is a battle, and i thought curt had the better disses and more of them

A

All Out HOGG

VOTE = CURT B...

BAYZHE VERSE WAS JUST LIKE BLAH...HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY TIGHT PUNCHES WICH IS UNUSUALY FOR HIM... I MEAN SOME OF THE SHIT HE SAID WAS JUST STUPID I MEAN 'You’re on West Coast; at 7:20, I wrote this before school this morning//"...WTF IS THAT???

PLUS CURT BE HAD SOME HARD LINES...AND THAT WIG WET PART WAS TIGHT AS HELL

Apr 25, 2002
for sum reazon Bayzhe hasnt been coming quite az hard az he used to. this verse wuz not up to par for him in my opinion. but even if he wuz up to par, Curt's verse wuz good enuff to compete....

Curt had nice rhymez.... flowed real well.... good disses.... and a lot of them too..... so ....

Vote - Curt B

Nov 14, 2002
Daaaamn...Curt brought major heat! In my eyes he ripped Bayze to pieces. Bayze came decent too, don't get me wrong, but Curt was on a whole 'npother level for this one. Vote = Curt B

Apr 25, 2002
BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
I’m declining all your health; you’re coming up killed//
You remind me of myself when I wasn’t this iLL//

I’m spitting potently, you’re flowing hopelessly//
I’m dope you see? Even your idol, Tim, will give his vote to me//

vote = Bayzhe

Apr 25, 2002
its funny how now curt gets hella props but he's came even harder then this verse before.......

im glad tho he's rippn could definatly win this thing

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I gotta vote Curt B.......shit had tooooo many disses to not give it to him in my opinion. I dont know how I feel bout his style yet, but I didnt think Bayzhe came hard enough for style preference to sway my decision.

VOTE = Curt B