Rd. 1 WcMalice and Smurf vs. Zero Gravity and Mistah MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
...I overslept.....
cuz last night while you was watching the awards with ya' mother//
I treated Smurf's bitch' like a bowling ball, I 'picked her up', 'stuck 3 fingaz in her' and 'tossed her in the gutter'//
Smurfs a 'walkin' corpse', another 'Weekend at Burn-knees'//
As you get ass fucked on ya' rug by a gay pervert with herpes screaming "ZG... hurt me!!"//
I could kill Malice with gay jokes, and poke fun at the fact you STILL never got pussy, 'jerky'//
Malice should get signed to 'Virgin' Records, cuz you 'Play' organs', and 'HandCock', 'Herby'//
Considering the fact you pack a stomache full of sperm, when I hear 'Ab-do-men', i truly squirm(lol)//
You need to 'Master pro grammer', you ain't "Malice", you need to learn//
Kid, you couldn't 'shine' if you wore a mirrored suit in a world with 3 suns//
The only time YOU'LL ever see 'Cheers' is on late night re-runs//
How you gonna get a record deal done when EVEN ya' father regrets 'producing you'?//
You're 'bitch made', I'll shove a c-4 brick in ya' twat and give new meaning to 'cunt-fuse-in-you'(confusing you)//
How can I lose to you? Smurf's verse is old...most of ya' punches are from last year//
Probably a verse you wrote back when 'I ripped ya' camp' like a black bear//
The fact's clear....This is MY 'lair, jet' like the LAST V.A. or get ya' 'head flown'//
Smurf'll end up 'MIA', playa...you couldn't 'spit Heat' if you bit a chunk outta Ed Jones//
So pause, ya' 'worm', before I attack you like a mute Hawk...with no cause (caws)//
And leave you 'scared to drop shit' like bathroom stalls with no doors//

Last 2 lines didnt rhyme well together.. I tried to come my hardest cuz youll probably be the hardest battle. There is my post.

Apr 25, 2002
The Beginning of the End... face it kids

I battle w/ power and authority degrading the weak and desperate
take out yah note book kids...... yo when i speak treasure it
Stick to text Smurf, noone wants to hear ya, keep the mic out yah hand
after verse up and votes come in this battle is like E-40’s new video, a “One Nite Stand”
I’m something like a legend, try yah hardest and show yah talent
all the shit you’ve been posted, yah flow is no challenge
Dawg yah average bout 20 posts a day, i’ve seen yah verse’s
the lines you say is like Sex with Rosie O’Donnel... worthless
why type up a paragrph on this cartoon? he ain’t realistic
feel this shit son and if yah don’t Fuck off and deal with it
now this CLIPSE wannabe, “Malice” homie you ain’t nothing
Remember the first time we battle, I beat yah 90 to something
hmm WC? damn you bit another name, come origin-all (orginal)
ZG and MVP are too sicc Smurf and WcMalice we’ll get rid-of-yall
We are unbeatable like a bitch you won’t give up her virginity
and smurf only spits tight when he off perving off E
so to end this shit all i gotta say yall fake we natural
We attack first with skills, face it we won the battle
So get together soon kids and plan your strategy
Wc ain’t shit to us and smurf face it you aint got Savagery

ZG... we did that so harsh, so cruel and yet so sicc.... Smurf and WcMalice... Fuck off....

holla at the kid
::MISTAH MVP::

A

All Out HOGG

Call it tryfe, i could lyricaly rape-BIGGz-all-night...From'da insight, I could literaly take-his-&'yall-life...Kid never been closer to danger then newspaper headlines...How he fit to be a moderater when he can't even edit his own lines...[Enough to be dope], SMuRF known to make these frogs croke...Im hangin cats wit no rope, have em copy'n quotes with necks broke...I even get MVP'z paranoid, they like 'SMuRF's known for stampen lives VOID"...Im asken BIGGz 'How PAIN BRINGS JOY after this slug'll be deployed?"...Leave'n heatbeats negative cause automatic shots aren't e-va-sive...Mask & mitts, non-traceive when we jack'n joints & blaze-they-spliff...Embracive if you touch, not much but'a few explosive words blowin you the fuck up...Gaurd your nuts, cause im kicken hard & know'a trick to make them CrUnCh...I can flip zero's switches & make him on one...The reason you go by zero is cause it represents the members in your click -NONE!...Im congruent to SAV'z but'a HOGG at heart...Dissolven these hobo homo's wit game that says 'SORRY, return to start"...See foo, you fucked up when you stepped to me...The only thing gravity controlls is the objects projected into him analy...

Sumthin quick...BIGGz your verse is pathetic...FUCK OFF...U won't ever be me so stop trying

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
first 10 bars to biggz.......second 10 to zero gravity......

You stupid-bastard, I'm leavin you abused-with-laughter, at first site-of-your-verse/
MVP's get ripped worse, than assholes with 4 homos behind em tryin to get inside-of-it-first/
Your momma shoulda been denied-of-her-birth, throat slit, hands wrapped and tied-in-a-hearse/
Hoody Mafia known to ride-and-disperse, while you sittin on an ass full of preperation-H/
The desperation-weighs in all yourlines, you can see that shit easy as fuck on every-page/
I hate on everybody cuzz....especially-gays, Biggz's head aint agreein with his neck, I think they need to go they seperate-ways/
I detect-and-erase fakes, so that snakes likes Biggz can get wrapped up and left-in-they-grave/
MVP, what forum you expectin-to-save......when Malice embaressin you is only seconds-away/
Biggz beat Dub-C? I wouldnt expect-to, you losin respect-dude, by even botherin to attempt-to/
Dont be surprised when people neglect-to type your name on votes and they all against-you/
ZG couldnt see-me, even his imaginary guns mostly consist-of-plastic/
I couldnt resist-to-blast-it, my nut that is....all over your sister's-chap-stick/
This-shit-is-drastic , I left my "kids" on her face....I guess that makes-you-an-uncle/
You supposedly "came your hardest"....but made too many mistakes-now-you-in-trouble/
Kansas City connected.....call my bitch long distance and let her handle-this-funk/
If she dont catch you on Nolan, you can easily catch somethin from Malice's-trunk/
Spit on ZG's folks at church lightin candles-up-front, fuck showin his lifeless-body-respect/
Get head in the parking lot from the bitch that left you sleepin, drivin-wit-a-shotty-in-his-set/
Tell folks the real reason you whisper audio.....this nigga named his windpipes "glory-hole"/
Smurf and Dub-C exposin folks of bein homos, and leavin faggots without a vote.....thats how the story-go/

May 21, 2002
ima go wit malice and smurf..malice ur shit was raw poppin off but sorta fell of at some parts but it still was the best one in the battle..smurf came clean as fuck too..ZG and MVP y'all came decent but not on smurf and malice's level..

v= malice & smurf

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
My shit was ready last night.......my bad on not getting my shit in, I fell asleep with the computer on last night while I was smokin a bowl in my room, so I woke up today.....finished the last couple lines then posted like 3 hours past noon.....my bad on the tardiness.....