Rd. 1 Seak vs. KoDogg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
You Gettin votes is like you havin a change-cup bein a-slut offerin to make me-nut ... You aint get ANYTHING //
Being a Faggot that's the way you swing ... Seak gon' scream IM A MALE LOOKIN' FO' A GAY FUCC //
The only way you gonna win this battle is by luck ... Or gettin respect fo' being a bitch ass
'Flows-Vet' //
Seak this queer isnt even a threat ... I know he's worried about me cuz How he gonna deepthroat if I slit his fuccin neck?? //
I bet uh-Harden dick the only thing quenchin' this faggots thirst ... Walk down the Street-Seak gets his ass hole virginity stolen like a un-gaurded-purse //
Im lyricaly cursed ta' split Seaks stomach 'n feed on his intestines like 'Big-Lurch' //
Seak so scared of me he's packin-plastic techs-n-nines ta' church ... Gettin ready fo' death So his paranoia got him seein the Confession Box as a Hurse //
Pearched on a buildin' wit ma AK with a info-red-dot ... Blowin a 'hole' in his fore-head ... Theres another spot where his boy friend shove his dicc-into //
Before Seak even posted a verse I knew this kid was gay ... Cuz One day I saw this faggot On T.V in the 'happy' parade //
Seak ya' neva' gonna get laid ... Yo' rhymes expired 'n been played //
I 'mix it up' like Cake Batter ... Your rhymes so ugly they makin ma computer screen shatter //
Shotgun to ya' chest 'n let yo' heart splatter //
In my life survivin' is da' only thing that gon' matter ... Each time I see seaks name it Jus' get's sadder //
Seak face it you jus' a 'has been' champ ... Prolly neva' could phase ma skill 'n you still cant //
Heh prolly just another siccness bitch that feels they could talk shit cuz they on the vet's list ... You 'runnin' yo mouth so much yo jaw got a cramp //
Men turn yo' ass on like a lamp ... Bitch hollah at me when ya' ballz drop 'n ya' get out of 'Boy Scouts Camp' //

May 21, 2002
well, kodogg came alright..the shit he was sayin was tight and all but the complexity of his rhymes were kinda weak..make more multies and more syllable word rhymes and u got some heat..

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
If you dont hold grudges what's wit' dat Battle Me post man? That got me pretty heated.. Anywayz I hope we coo man.. Cuz I aint wantin NO enemies on here.. I jus' want y'all to judge my music and make friends... 'n thankz Sicc.. Im waitin on Seak too.. :/

Apr 25, 2002
you made tha worst call ive seen in days.... i woulda gotten heated over it too....

then u tried to pull some punk shit like change your vote...

u need to write more and talk less on this board cuz you arent makin any friends wit those wack votes

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
KODOGG said:
I already know who gon' prolly win tho lol.

read through, seak’ll “prolly win” and Dogg I believe you//
but like ya quote from MLK… you can have a dream too//
and I’ll leave you… beat and murdered half way thru your speech too//
cause a weak dude… is never live when seak’s through//
no need to worry, ya really don’t concern me//
this Dogg’s gettin KO’d… knocked out of this tourney//
ya journey’s over- once this carnage hits, I’m carving ribs//
and feeding the sickness as ya parting gift//
it hardly fits, claim I’m gay- yet mention dick like a hood rat//
leave rap and be a fag… at least that ya good at//
gay innuendo’s, ya never bend-hoes admit it//
syphilitic from “MUCH LOVE”… ok Dogg we get it!!//
so quit it… cause from you it just seems silly//
since ya the only man believin in “Brotherly Love” who aint from Philly//
really, they feel me...so it’s good you accept losing//
cause that wack verse was everything except improving//
if that’s ya improved shit, screw it- don’t waste ya time//
or mine, with innate rhymes about made up nines in ya waist line//
and AK’s and shotguns… when ya got none//
fuck a vets list, I bless kids before breakfast just to flex wits//
and this test is, who the best is… and ya F’d this… Bitch!//

:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
"so quit it… cause from you it just seems silly//
since ya the only man believin in “Brotherly Love” who aint from Philly//"

seak came clean, i was feelin that line... he can come harder but that was enough to take this one...

v- Seak

May 8, 2002
Good Shit from KODOGG butt......

ya journey’s over- once this carnage hits, I’m carving ribs//
and feeding the sickness as ya parting gift//

WHEW!!! That line did it for me

Vote - seak