Rd. 1 Mistah MVP vs. Chaos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
REMIX boye..

I don't know why you think your Chaotic
For your a bitch tryin to get a dollar being exotic
No good at rap, When yah hit the streets, the hood juss laughs
Realizing that your fuckin with MISTAH FUCKIN MVP

haha WHOA>>>

check game

Boy listen up, i'm tired of dealing with Punks like you//
Ask Game Insane bout my shit, I'm Trunk tight too//
I'm bout to "Break you down" like a digestive system//
heard yah audio, now wonder why we question ryhthm//
You live a dark life, I'm the FLIAMENT lighting up the scene//
After you seen my name on this bracket, Fright was in yah dreams//
These WORDS gone hit you, as if yah juss got smacked by a book//
You aint a gaffla, robber, thug, murder, you a fake act of a crook//
After i'm done beating you, you'll be stiched up like a base-ball//
thinking your hard, cuz yah punking ya sister chasing-her-dolls//
yous a fake like bitches silicon after getting breast implants//
CHAOS IS BISEXUAL, reason his LOVE STATUS: GALLIVANT//
Only time you hitting the streets is to preach: JOHOVA witness//
TEXT STYLES switch like Linguistic, juss 4 i'm KING OF SICCNESS//
the only RAPPIN your good at is during X-mas time of year//
I put scared emotions in you, My metaphoric lines you fear//
HMM My lyrics must be snapple, for they "MADE FROM THES BEST ON EARTH//
and this battle aint over until you dead and you'll REST IN A HERSE//
So i bet you think you have chance with me? i say hardly//
My last words after everything i said, I'M NOT SORRY//

EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT//
CHAOS IS A FAGGOT, NO DOUBT BOUT IT//

I ACCOMPLISH ONLY THE SHIT YOU DREAM

MISTAH MVP

Sep 16, 2002
Biggz.. How the fuck you gonna say you don't take me seriously, when the really is all you fear-is-me..
Mistah Most Vonerable Pussy.. Bitch, you can't feel whut you can't see.. Face down in keys, goin out like Tony Montana..
Fuck-ya-gramma.. Bit P-I-M-P by 50 cent.. The percent you'll win is-high, ya ask-why.. You're nut rode but suck..
But biggz this time ya-shit-out-of-luck.. The verses-have struck, nothing you can say will get respect.. Picture Perfect rhymes..
My lines are so-cold, your font will freeze to death.. I'm gettin 'bold' and ya say you droped a cd? why's it-not one record has-sold..
I could-throw-this but that'd be-a-freebe, you'll get slaughtered and wrecked.. Your Joy varies in Pain? words of a bitch leavin ya-neck..
So ya in KK.. Whut the fuck of it? I spray-gays.. I got a list of em, and number 2.. You're right above-it.. Don't you love-it..
Thought you would take this with ease? Bitch, I'm fuckin chaos.. This trigger I'll squeeze, askin me please.. Spare your life for another-day..
I'll leave the decision at the hands of the-voters.. Buck-on Biggz as my shadow slowly simmer's away..

May 21, 2002
its aight..why did u post the same shit in a row?..biggz' came cleaner wit tighter structure and punch lines..chaos i liked that line bout him gettin dick ridin but he sucks and this time he shit outta luck but he still beat u..

vote-biggz

Aug 28, 2002
i don't think biggz even came close.. chaos came ill as fuck! best i've seen from him yet.. biggz shit was good but wasn't quite up to par with chaos's shit..

"I'm gettin 'bold' and ya say you droped a cd? why's it-not one record has-sold..
I could-throw-this but that'd be-a-freebe, you'll get slaughtered and wrecked.. Your Joy varies in Pain? words of a bitch leavin ya-neck.."

^Cold ass lines..

Vote = Chaos

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Boy listen up, i'm tired of dealing with Punks like you//
Ask Game Insane bout my shit, I'm Trunk tight too//

^^ Tight ass line by Biggz.

Biggz.. How the fuck you gonna say you don't take me seriously, when the really is all you fear-is-me..
Mistah Most Vonerable Pussy

^^ Best line by Chaos

Overall Biggz was more serious it'd be better if it was fo' a song verse or something.. In my battles I like funny shit that gonna make me laugh.. 'n Chaos' rhymes fit my moment right now.. this had to be the closest battle to decide on tho.. Ugh and im NOT FUCCIN DICC RYDING!!! Cuz I like Chaos as much as I like Biggz.. ask the man himselve..

Vote : Chaos

Apr 25, 2002
I wasn't feelin either of the verses but I think Biggz had the better of the two because I couldn't even read Chaos'...none of it really rhymed to me. Folks need to learn how to write bars so people can read em.

vote = biggz

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Juan Million said:
I wasn't feelin either of the verses but I think Biggz had the better of the two because I couldn't even read Chaos'...none of it really rhymed to me. Folks need to learn how to write bars so people can read em.

vote = biggz

^^^^what Juan said...vote ~Biggz

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Juan Million said:

vote = biggz

I agree with Juan too... Chaos' was too hard to read, I had to stop and re-read a lot of it because it didn't flow well to me.

Vote= Biggz

Sep 16, 2002
are you guys serious? you had to read that twice? because I dont have the same style of writing as you guys you cant understand it or what? Good shit though biggz..nice spit..

Feb 12, 2003
dunno y u guyz can't read chaos's cuz i can read it perfect........both verses were coo but i gonna have to go wit chaos on this one

vote=chaos

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i liked that line