Rd.1 Fatal and Dvious vs. Curt B and Micbrilla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Curt B and fatal the rematch// this fag pop a "wood" like "fleet-mac" when he sees me-rap// i'll make u eat-gats when my beat-slaps..better get ready-fa-heat// im "grim reepin" music cuz im "deadly"-on-beats..killin-the-tracks// fatal, im fillin-ya-ass wit-lead// fuck u, im drillin-ya-raps-instead..skippin-the-flesh// but if u start gripin-ya-vest than im spittin-this-tech wit the quickness vicious into-ya-neck// raise my aime and keep distributin heat til ya missin-ya-head//the interest-is-dead.. fatal’s voice-is-def// to me ya noise-is-reps..over-and-over// how u scream murder when i keep jackin u leavin u broker-and-broker// while curt b’s shit keeps getting doper-and-doper// my message is flyin over-ya-shoulders..over-ya-head// left frozen and broken while u still holdin-ya-tech// leave u rollin-a-set..of dice wishin-fa-luck// curt b aint givin-a-fuck while he rippin-ya-up// I slap fatal wit baby powder like im pimpin-this-slut..fuck fatal and D fuck-u-too// u must be trippin thinking I wont step up-to-u..oh-shit this hoe-get his whole-wig blown and left wit no-wits.. seem like u been too long under-the-sun// got "jim carrey" screamin u "dumber-than-dumb"// previous dvious was thugger-than-some// now he face some real folks and get hit wit thunderous-guns.. fuck ya fake appearance and ya nuts-u-hold// I’ll spit a mediocre rap and kill ya cuz ya jus-too-old.. quit fuckin-wit-kids// ya nuthin-ass-spits aint phase me so u should jus keep runnin-from-this thread// if D come clean than he leavin wit sumthin-in-his-head.. it aint a message or lesson, im talkin metal-spikes// hot lead bullets who knock out the opponent to settle-fights.. my shit hits so hard I rip all-of-ya-section// fatal and D is in cardiac arrest someone better get to callin-the-medics..

sumthin quick..siccness down for a while so i jus posted now.. kinda tired but fuck it..

Apr 25, 2002
fuck i hate it when tha siccness goez down.

i come to tha table-with-heat, Fatal-&-D leave Curt B strangled-N-beat/
visit tha cradle-with-me, get mangled-with-eaze, when Curt hitz tha scene tha fablez-increase/
cuz he aint poppin-nothin, think ya droppin-sumthin? stop-tha-frontin/
u aint hot-when-bustin.... and you aint beatin no onez ass, you get popped-when-rumblin/
you're in an unshown-demension, come to us you're in tha wrong zone-when-steppin/
my sick N twizted blown-intentionz with chrome-N-weaponz got ya lookin at ya own-intestinez/
az soon az i capture-fatez-im-gone, you gotta love me but at tha same time you have-to-hate-tha-Don/
cuz i got wut u wish you had.... skill, you're "whacker" than a fuckin Masturbate-A-Thon/
crack-ya-face-N-stomp ya to drop ya like Mic B'z soap when hittin-tha-pen/
you're wishin-you'd-win but theze lyricz are rippin you directly in tha grill, splittin-ya-chin/
im committin-a-sin everytime i bust-a-hot-one, you get rushed-N-dropped-son/
if i were Curt i'd never team with you, cuz i aint a fag.... plus-im-not-dumb/
hush-tha-talk-chump, your skillz are gettin you nowhere like a flat tire with no-spare/
you gon-stare when you read this, talkin bout "Fatal and Dvious? that's NO-FARE!"/
you two are thinkin-your-sick? watch ya shit cuz if we catch ya blinkin-you're-ripped/
you think you're flowz are a big thing like tha Titanic.... Double K iz sinkin-ya-ship/
tha reazon-you'll-slip iz cuz your both overconfident, neither of you iz known-for-droppin-hitz/
you got heat? you're too slow-when-cockin-it, catch one to tha dome-for-talkin-shit/
you’re nothing but a joke-like-comic-stripz…. take your cartoon-asses-away/
i harpoon-faggotz-who-say we cant kill em off…. you two better get the masses-to-pray/
cuz i smash-wombs, put you in a fag'z-tomb from a verbal stab-wound/
and you two bitchez cant retaliate cuz your shit'z more "booty" than a baboon/
ya shit'z whack-Curt, i attack-first to smack-smerkz off your faces... theze handz-hurt/
this man's-worth less than donated verses from that fag-smurf, you're on banned-turf/
and Mic-brilla…. you gon catch heat from tha 380 nine-milla/
ima smash on your ass you fag.... rename Fatal tha dyke-killa/
ya changed ya name from mic-B cuz tha B wuz symbolic with two-holez/
im too-cold, spittin liquid nitrogen to leave you-froze with blue fingerz and blue-toez/
who-knowz when it'll-end.... bust a Tony Montana and introduce you to my little-friend/
step to Fatal & D, you're in between two crumb crusherz, like a cookie on ya mom's middle-chin/

May 21, 2002
mic is in san diego..i dunno if he'll make the deadline but if him and D dont then vote on me and fatals and the winner will get his partner to post in the second round..

Jun 11, 2003
Im LEAVING these "D"ECIEVING pee wee's that SEE-ME so "DVIOUS", (2) "Too FATAL", DISABLED,CRACKING ya face like ACNE, quit ACTING, cause this TAG-TEAM'S back again at "TWO" different ANGLES//u get MANGLED and CHOOSE-DUDES on I-CANDY, aint MY-FANCY, but its OK-CAUSE-UR-GAY, the only FAG on tha MAP claiming NORTE//u proably just dont get play You get jacked, u get sprayed-But play wit YO-LIFE,get HIT from my SPIT CAUSE-THIS-BITCH- IS-FIT to FOLD-RIGHT,so HOLD-TIGHT to YO-LIFE//as i PENETRATE rymes MOTIVATED from HATE,fuck "FATAL & DVIOUS, BOTH-GET-THROWN in the LAKE, THROWN-AWAY for coming SO-GAY,SO-THEY-SAY// stay in a safe place for ages,it only takes just 1-MIC, FLIP threw the pages WITNESS all these BITCHES HYPE,I rep tha PEASENTS even though im a VETERAN its BETTER-THAN being a KNIGHT, or maybe just better than "FATAL-THE-DYKE"get's beat by the RILLA-NAMED-MIC//im sic of all you who only act REAL-ON-THIS-SITE, DESPITE-I-DESPISE-THESE LIES// Too tha FULLEST, your life is just BULLSHIT, and ya mind must be FILLED-WIT, YAYO,Livin Tha N get KILLED, CONCEILED & STAY-BROKE, while im a god in this game and people do what i SAY-SO, if i SAY-GO,and flow, I-SUGGEST-YOU-JUST-LAY-LOW, DVIOUS as all your GAY-JOLKS, PROBALY SUCK DICK 4 SOME GRIP ur way of GETTIN-ON-PAYROLL, sorry im LATE-THOUGH while u were at home thinking hard on ur verse i was raging in SAN DAGO//But still my OBJECT was NONSENSE, more CONSTANT when my TOPIC on u faggotts was MOB-SHIT!, in this contest, GOD BLESS, u get DROP-KICKED, for spittin such ODD-SHIT, these two losers couldve been a PROSPECT, so fuck it take this win just like the BOMB-CRIP, cant fuck wit me when im on SCRIPT like a PROFIT//through these HARD-HARDSHIPS, u think ur an ARTIST, just think ur the HARDEST, cause Mic B-Bring you from HARDEST-INTO-THA- GARBAGE............