Rd. 1 Curt B vs. Titanium Titan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
say u back-from-the-past// well im back from the future so i know im smashin-ya-ass cuz u lackin-some-raps..always on the trades&deals, "iceman"// im killin u "quick" like-sand//ya life-span..aint lastin-that-long// say u a thug but u actin-that-wrong..on the trades&deals u can sell ya D-V-D// u should sell ya raps too and eat-each-key..on ya keyboard// kill all ya lyrics flowin through each-cord..and smash ya modem-too// got rejected from the vet-list cuz no one's knowin-u..come to me and i am-sparkin-ya// u could use the heat in antarctica..say u a "titanium-titan"// aint that "hard" cuz im killin n e thing ya cranium's-writin..get-off-of-this-thread// ghost written verses cuz his verse is not-from-his-head// he get-shot-in-his-bed..while he sleepin// fuck the "metal", hit em wit an "easton"..aluminum-alloy//this "indian" get a "dot on his head" fa-shootin-them-"cowboys"..say u a cold-world-hustla//man u a whole-world-busta..thats-real-talk// in this battle ya get ya cap-peeled-off//layed on the gerneyand jus got his ass-wheeled-off..

May 21, 2002
man, y'all take this much time to post..shit, i jus dropped of the top of my dome..i dint think we were gonna write this shit up..