OK BaYzHe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
u a fisher price nigga u still shoot blanks//
u an under card nigga ull never be top rank//
i can tell u a hommo by the words u say//
2 nines 30 shots u love the way lead taste//
u don't got to ask Drew Ha if he's ill wit the verbs//
your real daddy is a bitch so that makes u a herb//
im a real grimmy cat, i hit niggas wit glasses//
u a real funky nigga, breath smells like 20 asses//
we smoke virginia slim niggas and put their bitch on the tracc//
fucc ya motha doggystyle and put my kids on her bacc//
u wearing pop warner jerseys screaming its a "THROWBACC"//

ITS A WRAP X-KALIBUR U NEXT
1 LOVE TO SOUTHEAST SD

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
this faggot meezatine....talkin bout me bein a net thug, lol, it's whatever you wanna think cuzz, EVERYBODY already know you cant write better than me so you gotta stick to clownin unprovoked like a bitch.....but I'm the net thug:rolleyes:

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^ you call it what you want.....you only had one rhyme that even was two syllables and all the rest were one syllable rhymes....thats not shit homie anyone can do that......and you also rhymed back with back? It's whatever though.....I'm not hatin...do shit how you want, I was just sayin my view....

Nov 14, 2002
He's got some metaphors and punchlines, but like everyone else said he's too damn simple for my taste.

Haha @ "read a dictionary and then come bacc"...and haha to Meezatine's weak ass. Can't believe he's still here.

Sep 12, 2003
yous a HOE i said you is a hoe x-kalibur is a hoe i aint found anywhere this kat has spit always saying some isnt complex enough.... if so then MURDER thier ass on sight dont say "im to good for you" jus kill them then they will know they didnt come correct but as it stands i think you are a hoe ass bitch mafuka
so fuck x-kalibur