No Show Announcement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
There have been around 13 no shows this week. If nobody posts up their verses by the end of the day, Im cancelling the remainder of the Leagues and going straight to the tournament.

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:
Fuckin no shows. If they have better shit to do then they shouldn't have signed up.
FUCK YOU BROWN...I AAAAAM LEAVIN IN LIKE 3 WEEKS TA THA ARMY SUCKA...SO GO HEAD N TAKE ME OUT...YOU KNOW ITS ALL LOVE STEALTH AND I HATE TA FUCK UP THA ROTATION FOR YOU...BUT IM NOT GONNA REALLY BE HERE ANYMORE...NOW UNLESS THA LEAGUE IS LONGER THAN FOUR YEARS...THEN KEEP ME SIGNED UP!!!...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
Juan Million said:
Fuck you dipshit. You're just a no show cause you suck ass dipshit. The army should name you Private Dipshit.
FUCK YOU AYE...IMA LET A FUCKIN TALIBAN GO N GIVE HIM YOUR MUFUCKIN ADDRESS CUZ YOU TALKIN SHIT TA A G.I JOE LIKE ME...$IDEWAYZ

May 16, 2002
Hey..uhh... Ender Fury ready for action. Attack the wackness in closed caption from the sound of my blastin caps. Yeah like that. I'm so past this phatness from fastin I'm skinny. Who wanna come get me? Not even fifty fifties peevin hot like some kimchee can hit me. Simply shifty when they try and stick me. And move instantly new kitchen sinks, thinkin cool?, sinkin infantries. Pimpin me? Never. Whatever fair weather spare no birds of a feather. Together forever? But severed when my temper flies. Semper fi. Enter defender leave offender when Ender no die. It's your time showtimin' black diamond coal minin' but only on your dime. Sure I rhyme, sometimes. When I'm not curin the blind. With a slow-motion mind in phone lines from Eastern to Pacific ocean time. Or maybe both times. Beep! At the tone there's no more loadtime. So close to five mics explode my own coastline. Smokin and boastin I'm fine! Of course, it's just the red-eyed source of my jedi force powers. And I can go for hours and hours...

-Ender Fury