Let me shit on some one

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
pub42.ezboard.com
with extreme rage I show hate 2 devastate ya dome plate puttin ya life on the brink,
the fury of this beast leaves all hoes deceased before they get a chance 2 blink,
when it comes 2 Funk I deliver with savageness like Jack the Ripper dump ya corpse in the river and watch it sink,
I shit on foes like X-Lax with deadly attacks swing the ax and smile as ya skull cracks,
fuck wrong or right I kill this fag with delight and devour his flesh 4 late night snacks,
flesh and bones get exposed when my flows cut like a machete,
swingin steady to slice and dice ya bitch ass into confetti,
no chance 2 wake from this nightmare like my name was Freddy,
fuck ya opposition bitch u aint no competition so Im easily leavin ya dead,
never hesitate to decimate if a fag wants 2 test his fate Im bleedin em red rip ya apart and feed on ya head,
make ya family's life a livin hell constantly grieven the dead,
this fag tried 2 hide but I still saw him in my vision,
sever ya head like OJ Simpson and leave u layin in a pool of crimson,
I explode like dynamite on this bloody night to make ya ass ignite,
gasoline and a light to detonate ya being and have ya burning corpse fly outta sight,
now ya life has ended and it did so with extreme pain,
numb ya like cocaine 2 shut down ya brain carved open every vein and watched ya blood pour like rain!!!!

Oct 21, 2002
I stay posted ya dirt naps get blown into dust
(Fuck wit us)illustrous/cats is lovin 2 buss/
ante ya soljas/wreck all shops wit bull dozers/
keep it foul like my man shao in the 4th quarter/
my novus ordo means new world order/
micro chip wrist u sick the 4 fith/will blaze whole clips/
post limp and blo spliffs/focus'd on my goals determination/is sacred/I erase the atheist masons who spittin fake shit/
5.0.9 Go..rillla/Duece Duece tucked in sweater/under the leather/
when its fuckin wit cheddar/we represent the 9 potna home a da great/disrespect the code bitch then i spit in ya face
FREESTYLE SHIT