i'll battle anyone...fuck yaw'll

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
don't wanna c me loaded~
im so mean and sicc i'll have yo dad suckin his own dick~
people be hatin on me cuz im so explosive~
like messy marv i got some shyt i wanna let loose and spit~
spit ammo's to da face and dick, i hang out wit nyggaz dat are lynch~while your over your friends house i'm mackin yo hard to get ho3 and makin her mentally minez like a real pimp~can't hang wit this, she said she really don't like yo game so that makes u a real simp....

Jul 17, 2003
so u think u pimp?//
bitch after i battle yo ass i leave u wit alot more then ah limp// face down in ah puddle of piss//
then i let nor cal locc mob on yo ass//
smokin u like grass//
this wuz ah pretty easy task//
my shits comein so hard that i'm raisin dead bodys from graveyards
jus dropped ah few weak bars i kno shit wuz weak but aye wut can i say i'm fat j. if u wanna throw down ah vote and some input thankz peace

(MAYBE I'LL GET MY 1ST WIN HAHA VOTE!)

Jun 6, 2003
MY ATTACKS ARE RELENTLESS YOUR FLOWS AINT STUPINDOUS YOU AINT SHIT TO ME DONT TRY TO DISRESPEST THIS /FUCK THE REST IM STR8 UP FLOWNIG UNLIKE THE REST /YOU BETTER BE PACKING A VEST/WHEN YOU GET APROACHED BY THE BEST/MUTHAFUCKA TRY TO TEST/AND I'LL INFEST/YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY AND THE INSIDE OF YOUR CHEST/IS YOU TRIPPING? THINKING YOU CAN BATTLE ME/I'LL FUCKING CLOWN ON YOU WITH THE SUR ONE THREE/AND SHOW YOU THE INSIDE PERSONALITY OF A SURENO 1-3/RAPPING ABOUT REALITY/AND NOT FICTION/YOU FUCKING VICTUM/TO MY UNWRITTEN FLOWS/THAT JUST BUST FROM THE DOME/WHEN I GET READY TO HIT THE FLOOR/WITH YOUR HOE/ON MY NUTSACK/THAT BITCH BE GOING LOW/MEANING/DOWN SOUTH/BETTER BE BEALIAVING/SHE GETTING IT IN THE MOUTH/CAUSE WE ROWD-Y/KNOW WHAT A MEAN/A FUCKING BLUE RAGGIN /DICKIE SAGGIN/ FAMILIY/C4L AND AOC/.

BOR

Jun 6, 2003
MY ATTACKS ARE RELENTLESS YOUR FLOWS AINT STUPINDOUS YOU AINT SHIT TO ME DONT TRY TO DISRESPEST THIS /FUCK THE REST IM STR8 UP FLOWNIG UNLIKE THE REST /YOU BETTER BE PACKING A VEST/WHEN YOU GET APROACHED BY THE BEST/MUTHAFUCKA TRY TO TEST/AND I'LL INFEST/YOUR WHOLE FUCKING FAMILY AND THE INSIDE OF YOUR CHEST/IS YOU TRIPPING? THINKING YOU CAN BATTLE ME/I'LL FUCKING CLOWN ON YOU WITH THE SUR ONE THREE/AND SHOW YOU THE INSIDE PERSONALITY OF A SURENO 1-3/RAPPING ABOUT REALITY/AND NOT FICTION/YOU FUCKING VICTUM/TO MY UNWRITTEN FLOWS/THAT JUST BUST FROM THE DOME/WHEN I GET READY TO HIT THE FLOOR/WITH YOUR HOE/ON MY NUTSACK/THAT BITCH BE GOING LOW/MEANING/DOWN SOUTH/BETTER BE BEALIAVING/SHE GETTING IT IN THE MOUTH/CAUSE WE ROWD-Y/KNOW WHAT A MEAN/A FUCKING BLUE RAGGIN /DICKIE SAGGIN/ FAMILIY/C4L AND AOC/.

BOR

Jun 6, 2003
NO CALL LOCC/IF YOU WANNA BATTLE/THIS SURENO WILL SCATTER/YOUR FUCKING DOME/WHEN YOUR KICKING IT WITH YOU BABY AT YOUR HOME/I JUST BUST FLOWS/FOR FUN/YOU AIN'T SHIT TO US/THERES SURENOS UP NORTH/BUT NO NORTENOS DOWN SOUTH/I WONDER WHY??/CAUSE YOU BITCHES WOULD GET THEM BULLETS IN YOUR MOUTH/ALL THE TIME/WHEN I RIDE/WITH THE HOMEBOYS GETTING HIGH/ALL THE TIME/I NEVER RUN OUT OF RHYMES/AND YES IM FUCKING TIGHT/AND DON'T RAP LIKE A BLACK/IM MEXICAN/BORN AND RAISED EATING BEANS AND RICE/LIKE IT WAS SAID BY SPM/BEFORE HE GOT LOCKED UP/FOR FUCKING A GIRL TROUGH THE BUTT/HE WAS PROLLY ON THAT BUD/AND XTC/YOU KNOW THAT MAKE'S A G/ACT STRANGE TO BITCHES/THAT ARE DERANGED/....

OH...WAIT???

WE WERE BATTLING AND I WENT OF ON SOME OTHER SHIT/LET ME GET BACK TO GRABBING MY CLIP/AND STICKING MY DICK/INSIDE YOU RED RAG/CUMMING ON IT /BECAUSE YOU AND YOUR HOLE NATION IS A BUNCH OF FAGS/YOU CAN'T FACE THIS/KRAZIEST

Aug 7, 2002
lots of peeps are ignorin me because i be sayin' some dumb shyt but i don't take this siccness board seriously this is just a internet i live life and be foreal with it...

Aug 7, 2002
fucc ya'll if ya'll don't like it then...do you know da fuck that meanz what i just be spittin maybe ya'll don't feel shit cuz ya'll some lame fucks... how the fuck fat j wins this bullshit ?? i don't get it then i let nor cal locc mob on yo ass//
smokin u like grass//
thats da only good one he did...

don't wanna c me loaded~
im so mean and sicc i'll have yo dad suckin his own dick~
people be hatin on me cuz im so explosive~
like messy marv i got some shyt i wanna let loose and spit~
spit ammo's to da face and dick, i hang out wit nyggaz dat are lynch~while your over your friends house i'm mackin yo hard to get ho3 and makin her mentally minez like a real pimp~can't hang wit this, she said she really don't like yo game so that makes u a real simp....

hellnah dat aint my best but this shit is str8 to me wtf is wrong with it?

while your over your friends house i'm mackin yo hard to get ho3 and makin her mentally minez like a real pimp~can't hang wit this, she said she really don't like yo game so that makes u a real simp....

^^do ya'll know wtf that means?....fuck ya'll though

Stealth

May 8, 2002
haven't been here in a while..

Sav_Scorcese said:
I haven't read a tight flow in this post yet.
I pass-through, all tipsy, "steal" stages like "gypsies"/
I spit-frees and diss-these/ little bitches/ they're hystory/

And when you send 'em in/ I spit with the adrenaline/
Fillin holes with syllables/ I'm sick with all the synonyms/
A gentlemen when when needed but i'm weeded for the most time/
And my style is unique, so there's no need to ask who wrote mine/

And while the smoke climbs/ I draw another toke now/
Revert myself to free's cuz i forgot just what i wrote down/
//But that don't matter when I splatter a free/
Cuz if you bat a verb with me i'll leave u battered and beat/

U better scatter your feet, if u see me reppin the
Port