Free Heavyw8 Mix Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
I am trying to network. I put together a mix cd for my artist's. I got some help from "Smash Unit (Kanyva)", "Nutt Briddle", and "Mystro". I am just trying to get my artist's names out there. I am working on my second mix tape right now. Sales are cool and I am getting alot of great feedback. I push it on the street for $10 but I take what I can get. If anyone wants a free copy of the cd and wants to hook up on something just hit me back at my e-mail ([email protected]). I also manufacture cd's. I have manufactured all 3 mix tapes by "Smash Unit / Franchyz Talent Group" and I also made the mix tape for "Mobb Top & Dubb 20 -Gas It Up-" and "Nutt Briddle -Manipulation Rulez Tha Nation-" Just leave me an address that I can send it to and it will be there within 3-5 days. I have a total of twenty tracks and alot of known artists that are from the Bay.

Jul 17, 2003
aye fuck that i ain't feel like goin down monument again i almos got jumped las tyme but yea jus mail one to me i guess cuz i ain't gonna b down there fo bout ah week i'll PM u mah addy

Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
Nah man, I mean it's cool, I'll send you a copy if you give me an address. You shouldn't trip of these monument siders, I have lived in this hood since '95. The other place I stayed was on Adelaide St. , that's between ellis lake park and Detroit ave. These fools ain't shit, I have never really had a problem with them, you just gotta hold your ground and not give ah shit. Anyway. give me an address and I'll send you a copy.
[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
i've never been fucked with on monument and im always by myself.....i dotn know tho.....

i was smokina blunt in the parkin lot for virginia lane apartments, thatt was the only time ive ever thought that area was triv..... its pretty shitty off virginia....

Apr 25, 2002
yea i know where thats at..... they look aight from the outside i dotn know tho.....

hows that little neighborhood right behind there? any dirt get done backthere?

Jul 17, 2003
aye i got that shit i'm listen to it rite now shits pretty sicc one song kinda weird though not sure wut it called. but this shit comez pretty hard.got any fliers r anything u want me to hand out and shit. i'll help promote if u want hit me up aite peace