Fawg VS (UR Name Here)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
just some shit..

'challange' X but dont neglect 'fawg' the irrevelant factor- anonamous? lyrically combust with a detionation reacter// discharge clips like 'contractions' leaving no time for votes or reactions// consume corpse's collection have them 'alphabitized' set into fractions// got a special place for this victory on the wall// maul.. as I knaw on your vodoo doll- you simple minded.. verses are small// when my heat enters the 'atmosphere' your attention seems to veer, 'fawg' call me the 'weather man' todays forcast is clear// my flows seem to seep into your skin like a venemous speer// queer.. the 'TAKEOVER' is near..// your hesitation is givin me time to bust// when I thrust your flows soundin like static.. rain on metal rust// I trust my my glock.. could say lust on the block wit 'metaphorical' socks// no time left on clocks times run out// time to let this 'inner rage' out// I'm younger but your still waitin for your 'growth sprout'//

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Nice Verse

You tha weather man, and im an enourmus hurricain you must of missed on your sattel-light scan/
Im fease, blowin down so called MCs as my words are released/
And you just jumped in my path, another dumb cunt runnin like she was in some kind of 100 yard dash/
here drink from my flask, ask yourself is this the last sip you wanna taste before your wacked - hacked up and tossed into the past - become a forgotten X-Kalibur/
You standin there, im here, and i feel that cold brezz you breath/
let me roll back my sleeves - ill make you bleed, the color of you sig, blood red, then off with your head - thats no pillow case from your bed, thats a basket to catch your seavered head//

Thanx for commin out.

~Fawg