Dvious Vs. BaYzHe||!PoW!||

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
hah...

post whenever... soon hopefully...

muahahaahah

You’re shook with palms sweating, cuz I’m flowing so fucking lethal//
You got Krooked Koncepts cuz… they’re stolen from other people//
I’m known for my utter evil, while you sin like a priest//
My hand smacks chin to the cheek, so hard it leaves fingerprints on your teeth//
I’ll spit to a beat; then watch you die where you stand//
Cuz I’ll have to give you the Kreace… type of retirement plan//
Your whole life is a scam, a mistake from your mother’s sins//
You aint shit besides a victim giving me another win…

.::Changes Prose::..

Such a shame, you rookie, you retired so quick//
Retirement’s for the successful, but you aint nice, so you quit//
Feeling alone, cuz you were never as tight as some of your peers//
You stopped netceeing; I thought you could only retire from a career? //
If that was your job then you aint do it right, kid//
It’s just my hobby and you seen the same loot as I did (none, haha)//
Just take your pension and leave, if I was you, that’s what I would do//
You aint retire from the game, it’s like hiphop fired you//
You typist, non-spittable writer with wacc flows and little skill//
I’m violent, hospitable while attacking, closing in on kills//
Posted an open invite hoping someone wacc would challenge//
Cuz that would help to make up for your total lack of talent//
But you know I’m sick, so I know you won’t respond//
Saying not a word to me, in hopes you don’t get stomped//
My verse is like scissors to paper, or like fire to wood//
After I drop, you’ll feel wacc enough to retire for good//

Jun 9, 2002
uhhh...

i did this the other day when i came home high...

i do my shit the same way everytime...

get high...

get bored...

use about 20 to 30 minutes...

when i can't put nothin else down...

im satisfied...

i dunno, the only real difference i see between this verse and my last verses is rhyme scheme... i aint really try to be creative with it lately... but, i always have personals and punchlines... thats just my steez-o... but, its all good man, everyone has an opinion... oh, and fatal... no hating... but... didn't i beat you with that weak response tho? lmao hahahahha... maybe thats why you thought it was weak? a bit of denial? ha, naa man, im just playin man, peace and health

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Re: uhhh...

BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
i did this the other day when i came home high...

i do my shit the same way everytime...

get high...

get bored...

when i can't put nothin else down...

im satisfied...

i dunno, the only real difference i see between this verse and my last verses is rhyme scheme... i aint really try to be creative with it lately... but, i always have personals and punchlines... thats just my steez-o... but, its all good man, everyone has an opinion... oh, and fatal... no hating... but... didn't i beat you with that weak response tho? lmao hahahahha... maybe thats why you thought it was weak? a bit of denial? ha, naa man, im just playin man, peace and health

Ok..

Thinking..

LMAO BaYzHe||!PoW!|| beat Fatal!!

Apr 25, 2002
LMFAO Cel-c-us haznt beaten anybody!

by tha way bayzhe, you did beat me, but why didnt you pozt firzt? i didnt think you were any good so i half-assed. i had never seen anything from you, and you caught me slippin. you had plenty of tyme to pozt, i didnt. but if you wanna take it there, when i return ill smach on your ass! LoL. stay up.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: uhhh...

BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
see tha difference iz, i uze about 5 minutez every tyme. constantly typin, i dont stop and think of wut to say.

i dunno, the only real difference i see between this verse and my last verses is rhyme scheme...
same rhyme scheme.

didn't i beat you with that weak response tho
i wuznt refering to your response againzt me. you took your tyme on that one too. i wuz talkin bout your response to Dvious' challenge after simpsmooth went off with hiz gay lil flow. that looked lyke a real freestyle from you, and it wuz weak. thatz wut i wuz talkin bout.

Jun 9, 2002
ummmm...

yeah...

so when did i diss dvious?

...besides this one?

"i wuznt refering to your response againzt me. you took your tyme on that one too. i wuz talkin bout your response to Dvious' challenge after simpsmooth went off with hiz gay lil flow. that looked lyke a real freestyle from you, and it wuz weak. thatz wut i wuz talkin bout."--you

i dont remember that happening... cuz it never did... lmao... so, i dont remember coming weak... cuz it never happened... lmao... and since it never happened... then... i never came weak...

and about taking my time... really... i dont... 20 to 30 minutes is not a lot of time to spend on a verse... some people spend a few days to complete a verse to someone else... i think of a line... words to rhyme... a concept to piece together... and i look at the syllables... and, believe it or not... i wrote my shit before you even posted in our battle... and i wrote my verse before i was even bracketed against biggz for the battle between me and him... im just that type of guy... i didn't know what to expect from you either... thats why i posted my verse after yours... i had mine written already... ask around, ask J-Sin... he knows how i am... i write verses to people for no reason... just leave em laying around, just cuz im bored for about 30 minutes... ask cmoke... me and him battled over aim a bunch of times... he knows i stay on my toes... i dont take as much time as you think to write my shit... i mean... if i wanted to half-ass a battle, i'd type something up like i did against cmoke in the battle where i beat him... i did do that in about 5 minutes... and i half-assed a bunch... you can tell, its different than my usual spits... but... i have no shame in my game... i see no problem in putting in 20 to 30 minutes of work just to perfect my shit... i mean, if it gets me that vote at the end of the day, then, thats all fair then, right? i mean, im not tryna say you're wrong in the way you do your thing, i respect that... im just lettin you know i dont take that much time... and the time i do take is well spent... take it easy man... try not so hard to find something wrong with the way i spit to try and make my shit look weak or not give me props because of a technicality in my writing process which aint even the case... i mean, its all good tho, you dont know me, and i dont know you... i got no quarrels, just letting you know whats good...

peace and health

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I had a little time...so here it is,not my best shit
but fuck it...it's all in fun

ya entered the battle thinkin you'd dispose of me but chose to be ripped fast
supposedly ya got skill,I'm not thrilled,I drop ill and give ya whip lash
decapitate ya bitch ass,once I dispatch my Konceptz and leave ya lid twisted
this kid insisted to get verbally fisted,ya shoulda just bit the shit that pimp did
ya had one shot but missed it,now ya listed as another victim of my viscious blows
I'm so fuckin cold my lines'll paralyze ya mind and leave this bitches wishes froze
with descriptive flows,its my mission,to cause a collision and seperate ya neck and head
super imposin this foe,show em I'm the best,and disconnect his intellect instead
collect ya dreads,once I peel ya cap back so far that it reveals ya spine
leavin a trail of weak emcees,when I proceed to rhyme it's like I'm sqeezin a 9

ghost

Apr 25, 2002
Re: ummmm...

BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:
i dont remember that happening... cuz it never did... lmao... so, i dont remember coming weak... cuz it never happened... lmao... and since it never happened... then... i never came weak...
my bad aye, i guess it didnt happen. i guess u quoted pimpsmooth'z shyt but didnt actually uze tha quote tagz or quotation markz so it looked lyke it wuz your flow. my bad aye. LoL. God knowz i didnt read simp'z whole verse so i didnt see that!

Jun 9, 2002
Re: Re: ummmm...

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

my bad aye, i guess it didnt happen. i guess u quoted pimpsmooth'z shyt but didnt actually uze tha quote tagz or quotation markz so it looked lyke it wuz your flow. my bad aye. LoL. God knowz i didnt read simp'z whole verse so i didnt see that!

s'all good, man, honest mistake...

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
oh and btw....that "5 minute verse" battle was only decided by one vote....so its not like u stomped me...alot of people think i shoulda won... but thats over now and i think ur tryn ta make me look weak...whatever Peace bayzhe

Jun 9, 2002
im not saying you're weak... im just saying i think im better than you... and i half-assed my verse... and i still beat you... maybe other people thought i did lose... but the votes were put in... and i asked if you wanted to deuce it... but... no deuce, so... hey man, i know i could beat you in a battle... and i half-assed my verse cuz i felt i could beat you that way... i slept... and still won... so, no disrespect... but thats how it happened... now... in the cypher battles we had on aim... i came better in those than i did in the verse to you on the board, cuz i didn't wanna sleep on you again and end up gettin shown up... but, we never posted that... i was thinking about it tho, cuz i like my spits... "i'm not conceited, i'm convinced"-- copywrite 78... no disrespect toward you man... but i did spend 5 minutes on that... and you can tell cuz i didn't even post up to my usual standards... its all good tho man... i never meant to diss you or anything... just tellin it like it is... the truth... stay up man, peace and health

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
yea i feel u but i gotta say....pretty much all my battles take about 5-10 max minutes to make...and iv only lost once....but ya anyways...goodluck

~PeaCe