Cmoke vs Thug-C

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Ok lets see who's fake If you come talkin sh!t to someone u suppost to "STRIKE MY WIT HEAT" lol u didn't even write nothin go ahead light me up like a blunt IM SURE I WILL PUT UR ASS OUT

May 10, 2002
Ok where do i start this? oh how about ya label wit no artists??//
everyone knows ya bitchmade, fuck wit Cmoke....u aint tha smartest, u slow i control tha roll when i flow where tha heart-is//
stealin graphics is a one of ya classics fucked ya mom and ya daughter at tha same time on my matress, pussy bitch u aint nuthin but an actress, leave yo shit in blackness and ur just practice, the fact-is u dont know wut rap-is//
siccness aint no place for bitches u aint made a dime off ya rhyme but u act like u can spit-this look into my eyes im screamin come-get-this, you, ya label, yall-sum-dumb-bitches//
put ya lights out when i hit tha switches i suggest u protest and leave tha siccness//
right now i think thats enough dont wanna be too ruff with a fatass stay-puff but if u want more like i said before walk out, ill show ya tha door//

if thats not enough or u want 2 verse im down....seriously just leave, no one wants u here...

PeaCe
~Cmoke

Apr 26, 2002
lol

Bitch my lable is hard & strong we got all the minerals/
go take ya broke bitch ass to the dollar general/
you can fuck with this caus my lable's got many/
you say your flowing but studios dont charge a penny/
when I spit this flow you be headed for the door/
If you dont ima knock you to the floor/
If you want a second verse I can spit more/
Im like a fire bitch im hard to put out/
you wanted to battle this is what this 15 yr old is about/
you couldent rap if you was raping presents/
I kill you & yo crew caus yall's all fucking pesints/
Im the one who will run over you & yo buddy/
Im garenteed to leave your face all fuckin bloody/
& you say I still grafic's well were's your proof/
you wanted to battle on a scale Im through the roof/
when I leave the mic all you c- is smoke/
If this battle was fo money you'd leave broke/

lol you dont want none & I leave when Im dead so fuck you,& what grafic's have I stoled lol NONE SO SUCK A DICK

May 10, 2002
HAHAHA JUST FOR FUN......CUZ I HATE YOU

Thug-c, dicks short like Bugsy fuck that fool a has been whos like who wuz-he u aint static ya just fuzzy how u think u above-me//
i got people that love me u about bullshit im about tha money//
read half ya rhyme decided i was wastin my time ya shits too funny, u get clowned on more than bugs bunny u aint spittin shit, ill "RAP" u up like a mummy slap u around dummy//
ya rhymes dont even stun me, u read my verse n wuz shocked realized u aint gettn off tha block i got locked its so funny//
ya punchlines had no punch ate u up like yesta-dayz lunch listend to ya bones crunch my shits just too much too hot ya cant touch//
kill ya self end ya health with that gun thats in ya clutch//

pansy ass homo ya rhymes aint shit and if u want it again..i be sure to spit

PeaCe
~Cmoke

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
lol^^^ biggz chill this fool deserves to be clownd he wuz caught stealin graphics from tha boys in tha art forum....holding fake contests n shit....then says hes got a label wit artists but he aint shit.....so chill