Cmoke vs. Mtown

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
ur such hot shit.....got ahead get ya first verse out....just make sure its all u i already heard all techs shit before u bitter...NOW SPIT<.>

May 10, 2002
btw i want as much heat as u can bring...let it out....so i can pound ur best shit into the fucking ground bitch....GET READY FOR IT!

Oct 25, 2002
10 posts got nuttin to do with it......
i been postin on here since before stealth was ever even a noble.....
ill be glad to be your next victimizer......lol
bitch boi?????.........weak ass i.c.p. bite.....lol
like i said talk shit after u win, mouthpiece.....
as for us, talk shit after u win, if u can talk at all.........

May 10, 2002
Kilo...thats kew dogg thought u was a rookie...ill battle u after i dont care who i battle...but um lemme see what this fools got...if hes man enough to spit....MTOWN THROW UR FIRST VERSE UP!

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
I don't think your gunna get him to battle you. You have to go to him if you wanna battle him. Whatever the Fuck that means.

Sorry to be the one to call it, Moe-Town is gunna be a NO SHOW.

Oct 25, 2002
no disrespect cmoke.......i didnt realize tha nigga wuz a no show..........we can still battle if u want......lemme see how my shit with juan million turns out...........if i go on to round two, u automatically goto round 2 cuz he aint show........well get it craccin then.......of not, we can anywayz.......

ghost cuh

May 10, 2002
We'll see how shit werks out my battle needs more votes....bayzhe vs. Cmoke...i only need 1 more vote and he needs 3....spec

Apr 25, 2002
AIGHT BITCH..I JUST BARELY SEEN THIS SHIT..YOU AND YOUR GAY ASS HOMEBOYS STILL SPEAKIN ON IT?

HAHA..WE CAN DO THIS LIL LEAGUE BATTLE SHIT...BUT NONE OF YOUR LIL TRICKASS HOMIES CAN VOTE\
MEANING

SIMPSMOOTH
FAWG

IF THOSE ARE IN AGREEMENT...WE CAN DO IT..JUST DONT LET ME BE THE LAST TO KNOW..SO U IN HERE MAKIN POSTS SAYIN I BACKED DOWN..HAHA

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
LOL, Glad yOu Decided to battle him. I was just giviN you crap to get in here. Sorry you took it the wrong way.

Just to get this out here, so you know. Win or lose, we don't care.
Don't worry yo, i won't vote. Everyonez vote is just their opion, everyones spit is just what their feelin, at the time say sat down to flow.

Good luck, to both of you. keep all the hard feelinz after both of you are done on this thread.

PeaCe OuT

~Fawg

PS, yo Cmoke, you might want to think about startiN a new thread.

Apr 25, 2002
AIGHT HOMIE...ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE..U CAME AT ME COO SO IM NOT TRIPPIN AT ALL..WHENEVR THIS CHUMP WANNA START IT..ILL GO 1ST IM NOT EVEN TRIPPIN..JUST WANNA GET THIS OUT THE WAY SO FOLKS DONT START THINKIN DUDE IS HELLA SICK AND HE SOME HOW SCARED ME FROM THE BATTLE

Sep 28, 2002
u got shredded like papa u cobra ass nigga i pop glocc u will beg me 2 chill bpc u ho

u a damn lie fool u can show any body r flows and theyw ill know ur shit was weak ass fucc ur fake ass lines u got rip up now c smoke is gonna rip into u so watch ur mouth u fingers talking out of line succa