Cmoke vs Mista Sinista *LOSER GETS BANNED*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
LOSER GETS BANNED FROM THE SICCNESS...

this is a racial deal....hey says white people shouldnt rap and he can roast any white person out there...i figured id shut this bitch up right here on the net...loser goes by by bitch now spit u racist fuck...

Jun 9, 2002
most white people CANT spit... but then again... most black people CANT spit... so its not really a matter of race... just talent...

theres not much talent... and it seems when a black emcee is wacc... its okay, because a lot of black emcees are wacc... and people seem to accept that because they dont want to say that they are wacc... but if a white guy is wacc, he has no future... because every one wants to tell the wannabe rapper hes wacc... but when a white guy is nice... he doesn't get props unless he signs with dre...

im no racist, but thats what it seems like... i know a lot of wacc emcees that are black and all their friends dont want to tell him hes wacc cuz its okay cuz hes a black guy and he has the "right" to spit something totally garbage...

if you think im lying... suck me off, and open your eyes to the reality of it all...

A

Asthmatic

i dont agree. thats just some bullshit, u muct only listen to mainstream shit if thats what u really think, but to me that made u sound llike tha dumbest bitch on tha siccness. Eminem was gettin props b4 he was wit Dre, and hes one damn fukin person, u must not listen to much music u mainstream listenin motha fuka. sorry ta come off like this but when folx talk bout race in anyway i get mad cuz fuk it what color a nigga is it dont matta. gone.

Jun 9, 2002
Asthmatic said:
i dont agree. thats just some bullshit, u muct only listen to mainstream shit if thats what u really think, but to me that made u sound llike tha dumbest bitch on tha siccness. Eminem was gettin props b4 he was wit Dre, and hes one damn fukin person, u must not listen to much music u mainstream listenin motha fuka. sorry ta come off like this but when folx talk bout race in anyway i get mad cuz fuk it what color a nigga is it dont matta. gone.

the fuck? i dont listen to ANY mainstream...

im talkin about folks who think they can rap in GENERAL...

and anyways... a lot of the nice emcees underground that i know of are white... cuz they aren't marketable in corperate america...

i look like the dumbest bitch?

ha, funny... eminem got NO props before dre... TRUST ME...

you heard infinite on the radio?

fuck no...

you heard slim shady EP on the radio?

fuck no

did you know he was in the rap olympics before dre signed him?

and another big... FUCK NO!

i listen to mostly ALL underground... the only "mainstream" i guess i listen to would be mos def, talib kweli, common, Jada Kiss, and Fab is aight in some joints... but i mostly listen to underground shit...

Juice... Copywrite... Cage... High and Mighty... Madd Skillz... Chino XL... Outsidaz... Sage Francis... Slug... Aesop Rock... Jakki Da MotaMouth... Camu Tao... Tage Proto... Dilated Peoples... Jedi Mind Tricks... and thats just to name a FEW...

look at it this way... do more people listen to underground... or mainstream?

which one are more people exposed to?

which one do they try MOST to be then?

MAINSTREAM...

and a lot of white guys cant project the mainstream thug/gangsta/bla bla bla image... and a lot of black guys LIKE to project that image in their rhymes cuz its all they hear... and A LOT are NOT good at it because they aren't original... and the same thing with white guys... a lot of people want to be like em, so they just try to say stupid shit in their rhymes... yaknow? its both sides of the fence... it just seems its more acceptable for a black emcee to be wacc than it is a white emcee...

just my thoughts...

peace

May 10, 2002
Fuck this u punk out u should be banned for being a strait pussy...

i think i know where to start this, its the fact ur wack n u think ur an artist, u might be black but i white n im back to throw punches the hardest, im on top uh wuteva tha chart-is, slow ya roll hoe ima leave u n expired "NET" C totally discarded, spray my AK till ya soul creeps out slowly departed, wuts the racist deal about? ur a seed that'll never sprout, whats this about? if u dont know u gotta be retarded, ya rap career was never found only Pre-Charted//
ur attempt at graphics has gotta be one of tha classics, act like u own heat when i run tha street n u shottin plastics(pellets),
u dont back beef bitch u aint a man ur an actress, lil slut fucked on this lyrical matress, u didnt play football for game or tha fame, u joined it cuz u wanted to be in gymnastics, collect ya assets, ima smash yo ass so fast cuz i burn grass with class n u stuck on acid's//
wuts with the phone? u really want me to shoot every line of this shit through ya dome? bitch i bet u when done with this u cryin to ya mommy at home, when god created yo ass u wuz like micheal jacksons clone, didnt know if u wuz black as night or white as a stone, why even fight it im in tha zone, this aint even a battle its a bitch slap to tha skull bone, so eitha back this racist theory or leave it alone//

if u need any more iv got a lot more to say...

~Cmoke~

Jan 25, 2003
shit i know my favorite artists and people i have talked about collabing with i dont think any of them are black now that i think about it

mista drawmuh
biggz the M.V.P.
all out HOGG
Game Insane
cool walt

ill put good money on any of them or myself that they would roast a racist in ANYTHING

E

Epidemic

Ragin you aint bustin nothing but cum on your lips you faggot ass bitch.

Epidemic