Cmoke v.s. X-Kalibur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
1st verse...

Im gunna flip ya brian switch strait drop u a drip of simplistic pop Cmoke shit//
Ova flow ya jaw rollin Cmoke out afta a loud toke shout massive hope hit//
Its dope shit only aptamony in ya womans love slit. cant push? Shove Grit//
Sandpaper on ya backside slap 24’’ chromies on ya homies pimp ride//
U cant offord it don’t walk toward this bit wont acknowledge stalk u like insane-ward shit//
A crazy mutha fucka in a straight jacket, cutcha up like hate wit a wood hatchet//
This shits easy u wish u could matchit IS THAT YA THROAT? IM COMIN SLASH-IT//
Ur shits only a resen hit u cashed it a long time ago like ur flow history//
Blaze, haze, fazin, crazin me oceans not seas, hornets not bees, sting like bullets dropped from G’s down onto wanna be’s smoking weak trees jokin on the next cova of wheaties//
Its war time and all u got is treaties I spill ya blood on our first greetings//
Shake ya hand upon meeting knowing im already defeating u while u repeating//
Straight heat in ya back seat gleemin while im rippin ur whole ship and all ya sea-men//
Ill take the X out of kalibur ur next in line. That ya woman? Ill shallow her, KEEP DREAMIN//
When I rhyme I got spotlights that shine doin nuthin but burnin time along WICTHU//
Im a serial killa, ur #6 on muh list, wipen u out with all ya clicks. N im cumin ta GETCHU//
Ill split ya lips wit hollowtips no way u can convince me theres no difference between incompitence n shallowness//
Now try comin at me wit some of ya weak ass old fart lyrics//
Pullin out muh gun in round 1 leavin u wit this//
Knowledge is a virtue//
I got endless phrases in muh mind and im out ta hurt u//

Aug 28, 2002
cmoke? just for you Im bring back favored lines such as "where's your inhaler loc"?- Im comin out the smoke- you so retarded you think 7 up give you lime disease- I choke foo's with pink bandanna's bringin you to your knees- your plain black and white like a chineese panda- keep shit simple with an agenda possibly a propaganda- your gun in your signature looks like the kind I get at k-mart- shoot's little yellow pellets lookin like bird shit soundin like a pussy fart- I'm like ali mentally tearin you apart- and when you step in the ring the match has already been decided- BPA my claim is sang like the national anthem -n- recited- you say my shits coo? my style done changed now I'm the teacher homie takin you to school- your words may be big but my word play make you look like a fool- leavin you on an empty stage gettin cabbage's thrown while you sit with a mic and a stool- cool? na Im young but still maintain to hang with a "vet"- Im rippin you apart with out breakin a sweat- callin me out was a mistake your gonna regret- take future reference not to battle a youngsta cause I wont hesitate to come with my "fatality rhymes"- mane my words from the computer leave you hesitatin on every word you type- I done bloomed homie- its the season the shell's split rhymes are ripe-

mmmmm that's the second thing Ive spit on the computer in about a month... -out

May 10, 2002
Verse 2

Its apparent ur def n u cant hear-it//
uv been gone n ur minds rusty filled with dusty flaws that tear-it//
ur MY teacher? aint nuthin but a anti-rhyme preacher//
lay low shadow "i had it though" creepa//
u lost ur talent now i prove im valiant how?//
tip shade light shifta lyrical gift giva u do nuttin but cuttn fade nigga//
9mm stashed out club G when u see the end of my Glock-17B//
ur life on a hair trigga, the big scare nigga how the fuck u figga u can duck out n act like u bigga?//
then i cut u up like swiss cheese holes in ya chest like gang bangin mini-me's//
i aint wearin a rag so start swearin fag ill tear u n you beg pop 2 shots all up in ya leg make ya bleed//
a fresh seed in the afta life, wont be long before u see ya wife, she next//
this shit aint simple its complex, pay me only in cash no checks or ill wipe the dimple off ya mug make ya look like a cracked out 23 year old coke fene PUG//
catchin nothin but a hot slug//
lyrically pounded physically surrounded keep that in ya mind state//
remember when this battles over dont hate...//

Spit it when u can, cant wait to see the turn out on dis...

~PeaCe

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
props to both of yah, nice verses. I'm not gunna vote, cuz Cmokes my homie. So if I would vote, it wouldn't be fair.

I'd just like to say, Welcome back X-Kalibur, back out of retirement with a new kind of style, even if its just for awhile.

~Fawg

Oct 15, 2002
mp3.com
i don't know who flowed better, cause i'm hung over and can't read straight, but my vote would go to X...nice spit. cmoke, your shit was tight too, it's just the natural disadvantage of flowing first that worked against you, but realize these words come from a man whos still paritally intoxicated....

May 10, 2002
ur sig

delete some of ur msg's u lazy fucc lol the url for ur image is

http://www.homestead.com/Carbonsigz/files/Xkalibursig_copy.JPG

and heres what it looks like

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
This was a close to even match in my eyes. Ive seen this post for a couple days & its had no votes. Im excluding myself from this one. ReAL Shit_ Yall broke even