Cmoke v.s. Biggz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I attack and hijack while you get laughed at graciously//
I'm a maniac with crack I hack while you get smack back flirtatiously//
I bet you just a fake like the others can't say sex so you use intercourse//
Your just a bitch face it, reason i deserve more then 5 mics in-the-source//
No remorse i enforce you becoming a man and stop it with the slut-work//
You called me out to a battle cause i said shit about your vote, you got Butt-hurt//
I'm juss KROOKED, your food i cook-it thinin your tite, but rap like stand up comic//
Your alone in the universe, hope you die, fuck gravity your in no mans land astronomic//
Can't stop it my profitI'll put holes in ya chest and make ya C smoke//
I'll never fall fuck a battle its war, i always come through never C me choke//
I'm a viper with vemon fuck your feelings fuck it i'm hyper//
Your always crying and bitching, do you ever take off your diaper?//
fuckin baby your and ugly doode i'm rude please don't smile//
Now you pissed off cuz I have a much better keystyle//
You know the rules off this battle MEN spit first//
I'm the worst curse my verse is an out burst//
Your sig shows with the gravesite and cross this is your day of death//
I'll strangle you with wire closing your lungs leavin oyu with no way of breath//
Yea you should keep ya head down, RIP muthafucka is what i'll tag on your headstone//
Your the king of gays, always on your period so they left a red rag on ya dead throne//

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
Note

Cmoke said:
Ill throw it since u cant, im crazy in the head, n impati-ant
Ill spit the first verse as I disperse this curse theres no evil more worse, all this aint just words have u rollin in graves n hearses this is the first but I got more reversed verses//
on http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32385

Compaired to this

MrDontGIVEaFUCK said:

You know the rules off this battle MEN spit first//
I'm the worst curse my verse is an out burst//
Theres a name for this kind of person, what is it again???

PeaCe:
~Fawg

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Mis-konception...

i dont wanna hate but i aint krooked ur gay and im strait now look it//
before i start i wanna get one thing known no dicc ryding while inferno's fuckin fatal in the butt suckin ur dick makin u moan//
ur a common cold as i unfold untold desieses got more power in my load than jesus as he freezes and pleases the earth u been a faggot since birth//
i got guns cocked and blocks locked popped tops while u watched and copped//
pull out ya tin foil n boil ur brains i gotchu hangn in chains as my guns recoil plant ya in fresh soil as it rains i bring more pains i top ya shit all day, ur so fucked up everything is in second reply, what did he say? im hard n ur E-zay im slick n ur just sleazy like snoop said fa sheezy//
bought all ya bling bling off ebay as i bring bring heat all day//
so hot ull want a single drip of water as i dingle whip ur daughter when im done she'll be like u.. nuthin but slaughter after all ur the one the broughter into the world and watched her fall//
im reel as i deal n feel while ur just a koncept who cant accept just tryin to conceal as u reflect that fact the ur a reject whos slacked and backed by homosexual warriors intelexual peep who wack n off track//
ya im talkin about ya style ur like a preteen in a rape scene on trial cuz u a hoe who likes the cock cant flow softer than shit im harder than a rock u cant control ur house i run the whole block//
im mean seriously stop//
retire before i put out ur fire try to conspire ur like a falt tire depleted im heated heres my cock bitch eat it ur defeated im postn this shit up like a flyer//
ur the washer and im tha drya leavin u out ta hang while i get higher its personal bitch fuck all the battle shit....RETIRE

IM SERIOUS if fatal dvious inferno or anyone from KK votes u automatically lose...i dont care if they're voting for me...u still lose i dont want they're vote in this battle.....no group votes..

Apr 25, 2002
So Fawg i copy words? i'm sorry thats means you are a cheater if you use the word it, the, is, gay, hate..... those are all other people words.. ... lol at this cat...

Cmoke spit his, now lets get votes...

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
and pointin out, that you two used the same rhyme schem, and it seems he had more to say about spitting first. And i wasent goin for the word cheater, but more along the lines BITER.

~Fawg

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
After everyone votes then u can argue....biggz and i wanna see the turnout without 50 other pointless posts that are arguements....VOTES ONLY

May 21, 2002
i like the rhyme scheme cmoke i think it was even through out the flows but i thnk biggz out did u with that last line he spit. Good shit biggz ur my vote.

May 10, 2002
looks like i struck a cord with the lil pussy...cry me a fuckin river shut ur hatn ass up and watch as the votes roll in...BITCH

Apr 25, 2002
u can never say anything relevant to wut im sayin can you? all you say iz "cry me a fuckin river" when you're tha one cryin a fuckin ocean. look at wut u said in tha beginning...."i swear to God you lose if anyone from KK votes." you act lyke a fuckin hoe. you are tha biggezt fuckin PUSSY ive ever come across, and that includez pimpsmooth, so take a bow girl that'z quite an accomplishment. ive had hater votez againzt me, but never did i ever say sum hoe ass shyt lyke "if anyone from your krew votez then you automatically loze." you're a bytch.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
And you can never say ANYTHING RELEVANT.
And when it comes to this thread, WTF are you still talking shit for. You got a big mouth, must come from all that dick you suck. Give it a rest, fuckiN A.

~Fawg

PS hay, you gettin up there, almost 1700 posts, with 90% of them bitchiN. Feel Good???

PSS, if yah have something to say to me about tihs post, just fuckin PM, save everyone else from your bull shit.