Cmoke, Acer and Curt B VS Me!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Here we go, I've been too busy lately with WB to battle. And there is too much shit talkin' in tha other thread(z). So... this is tha official thread now. Versez are due Wednesday. First to five votez winz. Absolutly no bias votez, vote must be explained well or it dosen't count.

Oh, and Fatal, try not to stalk me in this thread. Your vote dose not count.

May 10, 2002
CHECCIN IN and fatal can vote...hes not dicc rydin and he aint got nothin to do with this..ur just scared of the votes....

CANT WAIT SLUT I GOTCHUR BOY TIPPED SIDEWAYS he cant vote either inasense206

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Man why are you so gay? why would i vote againzt you or them on purpose? i dont lyke you and i dont lyke Cmoke. you juzt cant accept tha fact that i can tear you a new asshole juzt by simply voting, WITH A PROPER EXPLANATION so there'z no way to "dick ride." i dont lyke you fag friend innasense, but i felt he won a battle so i voted for him. keep tellin yourself that my vote iz "dick ridin" but we all know you're juzt a hoe who cant take a real vote.

May 10, 2002
With One In Tha Chamber...

With one in tha chamber subtract ya life devide ur soul and end ur life with no remainder//
with the smell of gunna powder i pop the trigger leave yo ass like clam chowder just try to bust bass louda//
in flight a shell casing takin a ride to tha ground afta the bullet done hit u n spun ur ass around drop u face first to tha ground listen'n to ya heart pound//
Cmoke Rolls out the tip and over the sight knowing there was never even a fight ending anotha bitches nite take it how u wanna take it, i think its right//
afta the bloods been shed blaze up brown blunts that burn bright//
up in Cmoke goes my regrets place in all bets ill take this fool n roll him tighta then a set//
Gloves are off as a smear blood accross ur just anotha emotion i lost just anotha lined crossed//
just anotha dedicated nigga i just tossed//
killing u is a blood rush like red blood cells freezin with hate dropped ready to break down the fact the u learned while i taught//
u stood still while i fought//
skill is not somthing that can be bought//
beware of the defeat that u saught exhailin wit exhaust//
ur shits on E im on full take u in like gravity as i pull when u wanna be ME HOE//

lets see that shit u been workin on for the past 5 days maskedBOY

VOTES APPRECIATED WHEN ITS OVER PEEPS

PeaCe

Dec 19, 2002
this is my first battle and im not worried...

wonder why?

the masked man better copp a retirement plan//
cause u dont battle me without an admission fee//
im an emcee at the highest degree//
and your AS SEEN ON TV!//
on the same leval as nelly and jurmain dupri//
so how you expectin to beat me Cmoke and Curt-B//
callin us out is just askin for defeat//
so theres your hot seat//
but dont sit down unless you can handle the heat//
your just mad cuz your flows are weak//
and im unique//
you dont spit you gleek//
stop bein paranoid cause...//
nobody is tryin to stalk or sneek//
mothafuccer talk is cheep//
you better get a new teknique//
or ima make you the start of my winning streak//

one~

Nov 30, 2002
fatal... i chilled for a short period of time with masked man last night... lol... better thank god you dont live here lol.. anyways.. i can see why i cannot vote.. since im from seattle in all... good luck to everyone...

pz

Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:
fatal... i chilled for a short period of time with masked man last night... lol... better thank god you dont live here lol..
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you muzt be one gay ass bytch then. ice seen that homo and he aint shyt. he also knowz exactly where to fynd me, and if he doeznt he can shoot me a PM and ill tell him again. you obviously dont know about how it iz here son. Cali and Washington are 2 different WORLDZ, much less statez. and by tha way you ryde that lil boy'z nutz, i can tell you are more of a bytch than even he iz. save your bullshyt cuz you aint scarin anybody.

Nov 30, 2002
lol haha.. cali is not that different than washington.. i've lived in both states... how do you know he is a bitch? how do you know i am a bitch? people come off way different on the internet.. im done arguin with you...

pz

May 10, 2002
ANY FUCKIN WAYS DROP THAT BITCH CURT LETS GET SOME VOTES ON DIS BITCH MASKED MAN AINT GUNNA SHOW!!!

CUZ HES A FUCKIN PUSSY

thanks for proving my point u little SLUT

Dec 19, 2002
lets get this shit goin.... i wanna see the votes
once again its been a few days since masked man has shown his face (prolly wrightin his flows)
drop ur shit curt lets show this fagget what it is!!

younge acer-one-

Acer

Dec 19, 2002
its later today fagget wheres ur verse? looks like another "LEAVE OF ABSENCE" for masked woman well c u in 3 days or so kid!

aye curt dogg where u been? u gonna drop ur shit?

this shit takes too long ur sayin folx are stalkin but ur stallin!

CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE!

one~

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Y'all ain't at all "Def" you're all "So-So", pick a fight with Masked Man thatz a no-no, homo CURT-B... screamz-in-dreamz... please don't hurt-me, CMOKE better stop freeze, open his mouth, tha trigger I squeeze, ACER is just like a “Knight in Chess”, every “move he makez resultz in an L”, damn near every time, no more, no less, so y'all might as well ring tha bell, I've won this damn battle, "rode" on y'all like a "sattle", I'll "ingrave W'z" on y'all "eye lidz" so y'all can "see me-Winnin'", if this was a damn wreastlin' match you three I'd be-pinnin', "ACE"-R better get rid of your name or I'll "pull-it", like "male cow fecez" your nothin' but "bull-shit", CURT is like my "heart" I can “beat” him "without thinkin' about it", really did FATAL NYGHTMARE think they'd have a chance I highly doubt-it, "CMOKE got smoked" so his new name is "CMOKED", I "smoked them all" now "who got tha most toked"?-

Apr 25, 2002
inasense206 said:
lol haha.. cali is not that different than washington.. i've lived in both states... how do you know he is a bitch? how do you know i am a bitch? people come off way different on the internet.. im done arguin with you...

pz
keep your retarded thoughtz to yourself girl. HE'Z A BYTCH BCUZ HE TOLD ME HE WUZ GONNA BLAZT ME, but wut happened? im still here. i gave him tha address. he knoew where to get me, but him and hiz fake ass wannabe gang never came. if he werent a BYTCH he wouldnt be makin false threatz.

SAVE IT NEXT TYME.