Chaos .V. Asthmatic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
I know i said I'd flow, but there's too much shit goin down... you can call me a bitch all you want or whatever but i dont have the time or the thought.... stay up
pz

Sep 16, 2002
i said i couldnt make it, but i got some time now and it aint fair to go back on what i said so tomorrow night or sunday if you want...

A

Asthmatic

My bad nigga i had work hit it up by thursday ill drop now....

beating you is easy/the challenge is only droppin one rhyme/look at yourself, you're pathetic, you're a walking punchline/let me know when you're finally through tryna spit/until then I'll clown those new rhymes you writ/and leave you too scared to claim em/but you'll never get on top/cuz faggots rarely get into that they prefer the missionary position/I don't even have to diminish your name/you were born a loser and you'll finish a shame/when I kill you a quarter of an hour before ya fifteen minutes of fame/
as soon as you log off, you're the guy that everyone on this site is laughing at/chaos?! what the fuck is that, some type of maxi-pad?/you couldn't wait to give me a piece of your mind/you were so anxious/but i'm a little disappointed after seeing your rhyme/beating you's a no brainer

Sep 16, 2002
i dub thee ASS-mattic cuz your shit stinks, edit it and maybe fix tha kinks//im up for a good dick suckin, maybe after you n butch over there done fuccin *winks*//by tha way that pic in tha sig,,,kinna lookin like a chink, i dont want your dirty cock in my ass thats why i dont blink//you must mean you have no brain, cuz compared to mine your rhymes are lamer, re-used like a ''ziplock'' conatiner//comin clean like white wit some bleach, you suckin at it like a ''leech''//still gotta lil mess on ya dress, dont think that was tha dick you should caress//keep it fresh freeze cum for ''left overs'' you sucked every guy and their brothers//cant believe you think that being homosexual, makes you hard and ''erectional''//