Championship Bayzhe vs. X-Kalibur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this tourney has been lackin plenty which i kinda thought would happen since it was gonna be long so i'll juss end it......

Championship verses due by Tuesday at Midnite

Votes due by Friday

I'll discuss a prize w/ the champ, maybe a free cd from sicc shop i'll purchase it for ya......

Good luck to both

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Goodluck to you both But I think X's gonna be packin some heat.. And I dont doubt Bayzhe wont either.. Wish I was here postin up ma shit but lyke.. hmm i ended as #4 or somethin 'n had lyke 5 str8 wins or some shit so it was tyte.. better luck next tyme fo' me 'n da rest and I hope we see some new faces next week too.

Aug 28, 2002
Best of luck Bayzhe..

Bayzhee you ain't no pensman, I'm a fucking savage the discrepancy between weak and mediocre//
I'm gonna be the one to end ya streak.. Your chances of beatin me are like a FAG in a game of 'straight' poker//
I clown but I'm no joker , I'm leavin you 'out of commision' sorta like a stalk broker.. Bayzhee the really is you need to quit crossin me//
Lynch ya ass with 'string'.. That's what I'm flossin homie.. Leavin folks askin did he survive the blast.. No but he had a little hole cut in the ass of his body cast//
Your a fuckin bitch, givin the siccness a bad name.. Theres nothin to do.. This is like a 'bored'(board) Game//
I aim and spit flames at frames 'n dismantle ya conceited ass, fuckin with me in text will get you mistreated fast//
You won't pass go.. Ya simple words won't make the cut, Bayzhee's in a downwards spiral gettin 'screwed' over sorta like a lug nut.. although.. I'm takin it easy//
I'm spittin sleazy shit.. Twistin ya intestines sorta like when diariaa hits 'n ya got the shits.. But it gets worse..//
I'm known send slugs sluts 'n be quick with wits get sick in a verse, speakin on words so cold.. I'll leave ya lips chapped with these spits 'n disperse rounds//
My words impact like a Train stoped dead in it's tracks, gonna have my face scuplted in candels.. Cause I'm wick-it(wicked) on wax with intence sounds//

May 21, 2002
i've seen x come harder but nonetheless it was still heated. waitin on bayzhe's verse, shits fittint o be heated, i know it.

Jun 9, 2002
been busy with talent show rehearsal... wrote this last week... just never posted... just got a chance... peaaace...

Good luck? Bitch, don’t switch up your game//
Wished me luck cuz you were hoping I would wish you the same//
Cuz you know you’ll need it; all my scripts are great//
I don’t want you to get lucky and beat me, so I won’t reciprocate//
And luck strikes in strange ways; it’s due to happen//
Like in the form of my Gateway computer crashing//
And it’d turn on again Wednesday, mocking me right to my face//
Which is better than any diss you could ever write against BaYzHe//
I pack a pistol pen; you know my shit will win//
You should post with longer bars to fit more disses in//
I’m proving I am a menace; you’ll lose when I end this sentence//
Biggz set this up to end it cuz he already knew I was gonna win it//

.::Switches Prose::.

I’m PS2, you’re 16 bit and can’t compare levels//
My pen will leave you covered in red like the artist for daredevil//
You shouldn’t have spit, how much you going to risk? //
I got this kid all up in arms like a deodorant stick//
Kid don’t try to front, I’m the reason you fell//
I’ll kill you, then kill myself just to see you in hell//
There’s no stopping this, so what the fuck you hoping for? //
I rock cement shoes just to jog on the ocean floor//

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Bayzhe was str8 heat too.. That straight poker shit was hella tight.. 'n Bayzhe u were out there talkin about computers 'n shit.. but good spit.. But down to da nittygritty

Vote=X-kalibur

Jun 9, 2002
KODOGG said:
Bayzhe u were out there talkin about computers 'n shit..

ummm... i said the only chance he had was if my computer crashed and wouldn't start till wednesday, being that the due date was teusday... then i said it'd be mocking me to my face, and it would be better than any diss that x could spit at me...

you didn't get that from the verse?

i hope that wasn't too confusing to figure out...

that would suck...

May 21, 2002
i thought they were both hard but my vote goes to bayzhe cuz of these lines: "Kid don’t try to front, I’m the reason you fell//
I’ll kill you, then kill myself just to see you in hell//" and "You should post with longer bars to fit more disses in//
I’m proving I am a menace; you’ll lose when I end this sentence//"
good shit tho x it was a close one.

vote= bayzhe

Apr 25, 2002
I’m proving I am a menace; you’ll lose when I end this sentence//
Biggz set this up to end it cuz he already knew I was gonna win it//

that did it fo me....

vote Bayzhe

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
I thought Bayzhe's flowed better plus had better disses and punches... X-Kalibur's didn't flow very well when I read it.

BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:

Good luck? Bitch, don’t switch up your game//
Wished me luck cuz you were hoping I would wish you the same//
Cuz you know you’ll need it; all my scripts are great//
I don’t want you to get lucky and beat me, so I won’t reciprocate//

That opening counter was nice....

BaYzHe||!PoW!|| said:

That line was the best of the battle...

Those lines above made my vote easy.

vote= Bayzhe

Sep 16, 2002
I aim and spit flames at frames 'n dismantle ya conceited ass, fuckin with me in text will get you mistreated fast//

My words impact like a Train stoped dead in it's tracks, gonna have my face scuplted in candels.. Cause I'm wick-it(wicked) on wax with intence sounds//

Both came sicc, but these lines caught my eye...

Vote- X Kalibur

:dead: