Cel-c-us v. Fawg

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
My VeRsE

i aNi'T nO RhYmiN EnsTieN - Mine Come Out One LinE aT A TIME -
ShiNiN WitH LryiCaL iNteNT – All yOu cAn dO - iS iMitatE WhAt –
i AlReaDy AM//

i cONteMPlaTeD SigNin iN – nOw I WeaR A gRiN –
i NeW yOu WeRe GunNA LeT mE BeGiN//

IsEnt iT A SiN - MaKiN MiS-JuDGeD Decisionz -
LeTTiN mE Go FiRsT –
aNd KicK DiRT uP - iN yOuR FACE//

You JusT gOT LaPPeD – SlaPPeD –
LeAviN A GaP – iN yOuR TeeTh –
LefT BreaTH-LeSS – BuRieD SiX FeeT DEEP//

WheRe yOu GoiN? – NO WHERE –
SittiN TheRe - StaRiN @ A ScReeN NaMe – dOn’T BlaMe mE –
ThaT yOu NeVeR MaKe iT tO tHe FiNaLz –
yOu LacK GaMe – WitH LaMe LiNez – BEiNg ReaSonZ fOr FaiLiN//

YouR OUT-LANDISH GeSTuRez – CreaT AnotheR AttAck ForMatiON –
CreAtiN Simple SigNaTuRes – fOr SteaTh –
ThiNkiN yOuR FunnY – All iT wAs - wAs AnnOyiN//

Boy-HooD DreaMz – oF SeLLiN RaP ReCorDs nOw DyiN –
Az IM FlyiN By HigH – WaViN oNe FinGeR –
yOu’ve LinGerED HeRe ForEveR – NoBle –
SpiTiN FloWz LiKe A BeGiNNeR –
Don’T LeT ThiS SpiT – LeaVe yOu BitTer –
BuT gO aHeaD – aNd BeLieVe yOuR BeTTeR//

~Fawg

SHOOT

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
Quit your bitching you fucking fagot-"CEL A no show" not likely you lil maggot- YoU tYpE lIkE a RaVeR gRoUpIe gOnE oFF dA X- I seen Fawg playin "dance revoulution" at the mall..What's next?- Juggling my balls, using my dick as A balance beam, walking the tight rope at the Circus with your queer team.- Im flame boi young, yo ass is a vegie burger-im ploting pre-meditated murder, taking my game further-you just mad cuz u cant be me-it takes years 2 think on my level.. never rush a REAL M.C...=Mic Combuster building unbreakable rap's with a titanum structure.

Jun 9, 2002
lets see...

id hafta say cel took this... fawg... i dunno, maybe its just your style, but why the fuck do you not rhyme half the time? no offense, i just dont get it... is it like, spoken word type shit? i dunno... not much of a battle presence... "yOu’ve LinGerED HeRe ForEveR – NoBle – SpiTiN FloWz LiKe A BeGiNNeR –
Don’T LeT ThiS SpiT – LeaVe yOu BitTer – BuT gO aHeaD – aNd BeLieVe yOuR BeTTeR// " only lines i really felt from the verse... the rest, i really am not sure why you put it in there... as for cel... you got another w... "Quit your bitching you fucking fagot-"CEL A no show" not likely you lil maggot- YoU tYpE lIkE a RaVeR gRoUpIe gOnE oFF dA X- I seen Fawg playin "dance revoulution" at the mall..What's next?- Juggling my balls, using my dick as A balance beam, walking the tight rope at the Circus with your queer team.-" this was the best part of the rhyme, and the rest was pointless filler, but definately better than the filler fawg put up... so i give this to cel... peace and health to both

Apr 25, 2002
WheRe yOu GoiN? – NO WHERE –
SittiN TheRe - StaRiN @ A ScReeN NaMe – dOn’T BlaMe mE –
ThaT yOu NeVeR MaKe iT tO tHe FiNaLz –
yOu LacK GaMe – WitH LaMe LiNez – BEiNg ReaSonZ fOr FaiLiN//

^^ favorite part from "fawg's" verse..

im ploting pre-meditated murder, taking my game further

^ now thats a sicc ass muthafuckin line...

One question Cel... in your rules why does he have to spit first? i'm juss wondering...

Overall.. i think yall both could have came tightier.. Cel had better rhyme scheme and was easier to read but very simple... but Fawg had some sicc shit if you know how to read it and if you repeat it a couple times way more complex type shit.... Fawg came with some harder disses instead of talkin about circus's and all... Cel came coo', but overall Fawg gets the thumbs up... liek it or not... i'm speakin the truth

Fawg

Sicc OG
Aug 1, 2002
^
^
^
Yeah from what the votes came out to, it looks that way.

I really don't care, but Cel i was expecting more from you, thatz all you had to spit.

I was thinkiN bout changin my style, cuz for most of you its to complicated, you have to really read it to see it and compile it, and thatz just food for thought. I'm not goin to change it though, cuz im gunna spit my way if or if you all get it or not.

~Fawg