Callin out the champion Seak........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2002
i know the league is over and regardless your gonna be the champ, but hit me up if your willing to battle just for fun........

oh, and for the record, i seriously think i can beat you, but thats my opinion.....

get at me man, lemme know

Sep 28, 2002
fatal shut the fucc up u soft as paper plates u bitch

till i advaced and no 1 finish the toruney i rip heads already u aint no champ shit u cant even beat me sow hat now u little bitch

Apr 25, 2002
simp, keep your mouth shut. ive beaten mozt of tha top contenderz here bytch, that includez seak, so before you go speakin about me being "soft as paper plates," you better take a look back and realize you havent beaten anyone worth mentioning. punk ass hoe.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Dvious is the Champ of the Flows board. I'm the Runner up.
Seak is the Champ of the League board. Fatal's the Runner up.

This is the offical standing.

Sep 28, 2002
hahhaha u fools r weak ass fucc quit crying i dont have 2 proof shit ur flows r shitt

cuz all u bitch made cats cant fucc wit me i rip thru half u fucc and now u turn groupies cuz after i ripped thru u bitch made cats u want2 link up and vote for eatch other cuz u been here longer its ovious truth ur flows r weak and i rippp thru half u already so quit crying u little bitch go succ on some nuts u fake cat

Status
Not open for further replies.