925 Concord 925

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

Asthmatic

Olympic High School
i do a lil sometin like that
Chris Bell A.K.A. CDoja

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Your Tezdon? Ahha.. Kid.. 'member me I sat behind ya in P.E.. I slaigned 'n looked for help from ya.. Anyways Im much cooler now.. LoL.. I like this forum so I posted it her.. woo.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Fuck bein a punk rock boy.. Rock got borin as hell.. So I listened to Pac 'n started rappin durin the summer 'n now I listen to HELLA rap all day.. Even durin class I listen to almost all the time.. (Pine Hollow sux's dick thatz why) 'n do I smoke? Sorta.. But I cut back so I get higher each time I do.. Im a big trip when ya high.. BIG TRIP.. I dont slaing anymore I jus take betz $ for the Boxin Matches we do afta schoo to get money.. This weak I made $10.50 ( Something I used to make slaingin in 1 hour but o well)
So how Concord High treatin' ya? Peece. ~1~

Aug 28, 2002
Chaos said:
concord high is gay as fuck manei hate that school, all them teachers always sendin me out of class so whats the point of even showin up ya feel me? one week i got suspended twice, i was suspended...came back and that day i got suspended again i was like whoa wtf? dumbass motha fuckas tell you ta stay in school but then they go and suspend ya all tha time

FUCK ALL! no one can compare to my school records!