**CHAMPIONSHIP BATTLE** Seak vs. Curt B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
sumthin off the dome..

better get well cuz u'll be needin-ya-health// Curt came too hard, now ya "seak"in-fa-help..call in the troops-and-coups// seak, if u come by ya self then u-gon'-lose..im known like Devin-the-Dude// u nuthin but a corpse "hangin" wit ya "head-in-a-neuse"// u should be expectin-ta-lose..to this rap-"prophet"// sent slugs and left u "holy" and u sent back-nonsense..u should walk around wit the sign "I SUCK!" glued-on-ya-back// talkin bout beatin Curt B, is u-on-some-crack?..im the one walkin-out-the-stands// throwin lyrical "punches" and "knockin-out"-the-champ..this "cat" got "9-lives"// but im takin em all when i-write// his lines-died..after 2 rounds of beatin-the-weak// now he gon' lose wit out me even needin-ta-speak..ima rap-disciple// i grab-this-"rifle"..and drop-some-"heat" even if im not-on-beat// u need luck but i aint "wood" so dont "knock-on-me"// whos the champ? cuz seak's not-gon'-be..after-this-match// i'll capture-this-fag..and beat-him-to-death// "strangle" his ass, leave em "eekin-fa-breath"// ya "heart" will be-in-"arrest".."tremendous-chest-pain"// "numb in the head", expended-left-"brain"..im collectin-my-pension// sneakin on seak cuz he neglectin-contention..in this championship// im takin the win cuz the "king" cant-be-a-"bitch".."seak" is gon' "hide"-from-this-thread// dont spit ur lyrics, go buy-some-instead..man ya lucky ima let-u-spit// cuz ur verses bein tight is impetuous..i blasted this fool and he fell-fast// now he gettin "liquid pumped" in his system like some "shell-gas"..fightin-fa-life// fightin fa votes cuz no one likes-wut-u-type..to win u need-fans// i jus wrecked this mark so seak-cant be the league-champ..

A

All Out HOGG

i blasted this fool and he fell-fast// now he gettin "liquid pumped" in his system like some "shell-gas"..fightin-fa-life// fightin fa votes cuz no one likes-wut-u-type

^^^that part was just cold...

I know seak can come heated too...so im anxiouse to see what he delivers

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
I spit sick like scurvy mixed wit Curt B’s herpes//
I’ll leave ya brains blown, then get brain… blown by ya girl on her knees//
my words leave… ya searchin for a chink in the armor//
but keep ya eyes wide… cause in a blink ya a goner//
in the finals, I find annals of my past works//
and top-that so “god damn’s” this bastard’s last words//
damn nerds get me heated, I gotta drop filthy//
and stop ya heart from beatin, while beatin ya… feel me?//
I decapitate the hard headed- leave ya carcass fetid//
get ya “boxed in”… resemblin Gwyneth’s part in Se7en//
god in heaven! ya aint a disciple, just an awful apostle//
and failing this “bar exam” like we in law school//
and I practice… if I get serious and focus//
it’s explosive… and this whole experience is hopeless//
hide and seak? that’s played, plus I never duck opponents//
I always shit on their verse, then flush the whole script//
like a gun wit no clip… ya threats are empty//
once I flow bitch… notice it ain’t best to tempt me?//
you’ll never get the best of me, no man can do that//
in fact I’m superior, twice your senior… like ya two dad’s//
ya knew that, that’s why ya thought to drop first//
but I’m methodical I got more patience than doctors//
flow like I’m never thirsty… this bitch could never hurt me//
I’m burying this faggot… maggots will be the first to unearth Curt B//

May 21, 2002
cool shit seak..i thought it would be different..u jus defended my punches a lot..i thought u woulda jus dropped some disses on me..either way this shit was heated..dope final match..

Oct 26, 2002
curt b- "numb in the head", expended-left-"brain"..im collectin-my-pension// sneakin on seak cuz he neglectin-contention..in this championship

fav line 4 sho in his heated ass verse, this was sum top caliber shit like alwayz

Seak- "you’ll never get the best of me, no man can do that//
in fact I’m superior, twice your senior… like ya two dad’s//"

fav line from seak, but i thought u woulda came more heated then u did, and i couldnt catch a definate flow, but u had sum good punches and disses

vote- curt b, good flow, good punches, good verse...takes my vote

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
CURT B said:
i thought it would be different..u jus defended my punches a lot..i thought u woulda jus dropped some disses on me

I'm not sure why you thought that Curt, I only mentioned two things you wrote, the rest was pretty much dissing. Good battle homie... lets get the votes.

Apr 25, 2002
seak said:
in the finals, I find annals of my past works//
and top-that so “god damn’s” this bastard’s last words//
damn nerds get me heated, I gotta drop filthy//
and stop ya heart from beatin, while beatin ya… feel me?//
I wasn't really feelin either of the verses, but this was the tighter shit of the two.

vote = seak

Apr 25, 2002
seak said:
I decapitate the hard headed- leave ya carcass fetid//
get ya “boxed in”… resemblin Gwyneth’s part in Se7en//

you’ll never get the best of me, no man can do that//
in fact I’m superior, twice your senior… like ya two dad’s//
those linez were too fuckin hard. seak'z verses flow way too well.... it'z krazy.

Vote - seak

@Curt, nice shit homie. you've come a long way.... and you're gettin better and better. i just feel seak is way too creative right now. stay up.

Apr 25, 2002
both came clean... i think Seak had more lines that made me go ohhhh shit..

curtis's shit is dope and he is definatly the first contendor for tha championship...

i just dont know if seak could be beat right now...

v - seak