You are officially a BITCH if you haven't checked out KA3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Well Mr. Ill; I can easily tell u this... I told u so... Its the simple fact that the average rap fan cant easily get into & handle this shit... Good taste in music or not; the type of music ya make isnt intended for the masses; only for the selective serious loyal og mobb devotees & its all too sad that Cougnut's legacy (after his passing) will continue to be overlooked, unheard, & ignored by the main masses not even havin a clue that hes truly considered a bay vet/pioneer apprearing around the same time Mac Dre appreared but its outrageous that Mac Dre has to gain all the credit by all these hyphy jumpin bandwagoners & the passing of Cougnut has very hardly ever gain any nationwide media attention outside of the bay besides Murder Dog & Master P's WCBB3!! Terrible shame rite folks???

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
weenie - my dudes triple 6 have been doing horrorcore since 1990, so they are far from bandwagon followers. However if that style isn't for you, I can't fault you for that one bit and respect that.

And Acid - Coug was on the cover of WCBB3 but no song on the album. That was an insult all around as far as I was concerned

Dec 25, 2003
Yeah I reelized that big bro!!! I was so pissed too cuz I was more than hyped than ever to hear another new Cougnut track so I have no clue what happened there??? But hey!! That's P whos also known for his wrongdoings... But on that statement I actually meant P payin an RIP eulogy to Cougnut inside the insert if you can accept it as a "back it up" to u???

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Picked this up the other day. Gabe, you've done it again! A very thorough compilation. I loved it! Hard to pick a favorite track, I've been playing Senorita, a lot. As usual, Coug tears it up. Well, hell any track that he is on is a masterpiece! My other favorite track is Grand Finale. Everybody does a great job on that track, but I really have to give it up to ADR. He comes thru at the end and makes the song his bitch, lol! I playback his verse everytime I listen to it. Coug's verse on Illmannered Riders quite possibly be my favorite verse by him. It's another verse that I playback constantly.

The perfect mobb compilation! Thanks, Gabe, for keeping the Mobb sound alive!

R.I.P. Cougnut, you'll never be forgotten.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah I reelized that big bro!!! I was so pissed too cuz I was more than hyped than ever to hear another new Cougnut track so I have no clue what happened there??? But hey!! That's P whos also known for his wrongdoings... But on that statement I actually meant P payin an RIP eulogy to Cougnut inside the insert if you can accept it as a "back it up" to u???
I never saw it...what'd it say?