WHY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2006
yes it's been a while.... but it's better to do that instead of droppin 6 albums in one year recycling verses and changin song titles like some rappers/record labels in the game do these days. hopefully we do hear somethin along with KA3 in 2010 tho..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
KA3 is done, just waiting on mastering and artwork. Malice has a ton of songs done, however the music arena sucks ass so it's hard to keep motivated to release projects that are going to be rampantly downloaded. Don't get me wrong though, he and I love each and every one of our fans that actually anticipate our releases.

Nov 14, 2006
Man I bought Concepts when I saw it out of nowhere at a small cd store in So Cal in early 05. At that point all I knew about Malice was that he had that Sweet Home California song which I had heard only 2 days prior to purchasing the CD, because it was posted at Horrorcore.com. I was like fuck it, I'll give this dude a shot since it was all legit in a store, and it had somehow reached me out of the blue like this. That album now has easily became one of my all time favorites, and one of the best risks I've ever took on buying someones CD while knowing nothing about them.

I too would love to hear some new Malice.

Mar 25, 2006
The first time I heard Malice was on that Game song where they diss Benzino. I really liked his verse, and looked him and got Concepts, and that has been one of my favorite cd's I've ever heard. That cd then got me into other Apartment 3 cds, like the Known Associate series, Triple 6, ADR, and even got me into Mars and IMP. I've never been disappointed in a cd that apt 3 has had a hand in. I look forward to buying more music that you guys put out, and look forward to new Malice.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Malice has a shitload of some of the best unreleased material, the cat has raps for days and days..i dont think i've laughed as hard as i did at some of his skits.
If malice dont continue rappin, that muthafucka betta head up a drunken comedy tour or get a radio show or something.

a seriously underrated artist with endless potential....

May 24, 2002
KA3 is done, just waiting on mastering and artwork. Malice has a ton of songs done, however the music arena sucks ass so it's hard to keep motivated to release projects that are going to be rampantly downloaded. Don't get me wrong though, he and I love each and every one of our fans that actually anticipate our releases.

believe it or not you guys are pretty hard to find online without using a torrent or some other form of file sharing program.

ADR's Leviathan is really the only thing you can find by just googleing it

just a little FYI
THE MORE YOU KNOW