What's Going On With Malice?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
He's working on Concepts 2 right now. He has a song on the upcoming KA3 called "Life & Death" and we will have a free download soon for the track "Thanks For Nothing" produced by DJ Mark 7. Some tracks he's done for Concepts 2 are "The Hitchiker", "While You Were At Work", "She'll Be Comin Around The Mountain" and "Best Friends".

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Any idea when the project might be complete or too early to tell? I can't wait for Concepts 2. The first one still gets played on a regular for me.

I'm sorry man, too early to tell...and Concepts was easily one of my favorite projects that I've put out...he was on fire! I wish I had video of some of the studio sessions, there was rarely a time where the whole place wasn't laughing so hard they were crying

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
He's crazy man. I hate that a lot of people slept on Concepts. It's fire! I don't even a remember the last album I cop that had that much replay value and I cop'd that album all off here say. Yall always putting out some hard hitting shit tho. I havn't heard anything that I can say I didn't like. Yall on some whole other shit.

Oct 2, 2004
I hope theres some tracks like "On One" and "No DUI".

Those are the two best performances I've ever heard from Malice. I like the funny shit too, but he needs to make more stuff like that. I like the rapid-fire flow on those tracks.

May 2, 2002
He's crazy man. I hate that a lot of people slept on Concepts. It's fire! I don't even a remember the last album I cop that had that much replay value and I cop'd that album all off here say. Yall always putting out some hard hitting shit tho. I havn't heard anything that I can say I didn't like. Yall on some whole other shit.
same for me, i didn't know who malice was from joe fuckin blow but the cover said apt. 3 so it was an automatic purchase for me and it is definitely up there on my list of favorites, the album is so original and sick and smart, it just works. i will buy any album by malice.