People that fight dogs...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Just curious, how come when asked, you don't want to do any actual fighting yourself? As in, instead of having your dog fight, why don't you want to do it? Sure is easy to stand behind that dog isn't it...

PUSSIES.

I don't care how hardcore you are ( even if you WILL fight )...dogfighters have a strain of bitch-ass-ness running in their veins...

that's all.

Sep 16, 2008
Like this lady one time. Her dog bit the shit out of me when i was just walking down the street. So im laying there in street bleeding and she comes out screaming at me for "provoking her precious dog". "He doesnt have a hurtful bone in his body" "This boy is a real hooligan"

Sep 16, 2008
You can tell when kids never been punished or hit. I'm actually glad now my parents did that shit

May 31, 2006
forreal that shit is awful. and to let someone who was responisble for a few deaths and other shit like that BACK in the NFL is insane. nice role model for lil Jimmy. "yeah son, that quarterback killed dogs!" yeah he apologized but damn. i am NOT no supporter of PETA or anything like that but dogs do not deserve that shit.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Just curious, how come when asked, you don't want to do any actual fighting yourself? As in, instead of having your dog fight, why don't you want to do it? Sure is easy to stand behind that dog isn't it...

PUSSIES.

I don't care how hardcore you are ( even if you WILL fight )...dogfighters have a strain of bitch-ass-ness running in their veins...

that's all.
FUCC WHAT YOU TALK'N', MY PITT WAS VICIOUS BACC IN HIS DAY!!!
AND IF YOU DIDN'T WANT TO PAY CUZ YO DOG GOT SMASHED, BEST
BELEIVE YOU WAS GET'N' SMASHED RIGHT ALONG WITH YOUR BITCH ASS DOG!!!

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com

PUSSIES.

that's all.
alot more than just dog fighters have that same strain...

EDIT: like ppl that run in packs never anywhere alone
or ppl that talk shit about wanting to fight but see you solo
and just wanna talk but when they homies come they end up jumping u & ppl that hide behind or run to guns when fights brake out
and the list goes on...

but i have never seen anyone turn down a fist fight then say
lets get our dogs to settle this lol i know your not saying that but
when i read that post it so sounds like that lol...