Opinions on KA3? Highs and lows??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
The only disappointments I had were that the wicked shit will never die didn't sound very wicked at all and I expected much more from the IMP/Brotha Lynch Hung collabo. Other than that very solid work Gabe I thought the 2nd disc was definitely the better out of the two because I have several of the songs from that disc on repeat especially ADR Laveys "On Site" and Big Oso Loc's "Bloodstains". And as the guy above said their seemed to be more variety of production on that disc compared to the first one.

Jun 22, 2002
Adr i just made a post bout triple 6 cause i juss got that Leviathans CD n hope u keep us updated on new releases. I liked that LP n am hopefull to hear more.

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Feedback is all good - I voted for it in that Stash Mag. poll on here /

I really think it was well put together & for people like me seeing all those names ( Rappers & Producers ) on there brings me back to the good old days & makes me say DAM these guys never skipped a beat ......... Its all dope - PERIOD !

Its fucking solid

May 11, 2002
How crazy is it that I actually knew that it was The Cure, lol. Yes I agree Malice and Dj Mark 7 did a great job with that song.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
hey gabe, i got the package..right on folks

whats this bag of powder that was in the cd case though? There was no cd's inside just this bag of powder...and the case is all scratched up and dirty.

lol
I'll be soaking the album up for a few days and then i'll speak on it...but its good to hear some good ole solid reputable mobb shit again..cause they dont make em like they used to man

Dec 25, 2003
FINALLY GOT MINES THREE DAYS AGO!!!!!! ALL I GOTTA SAY THIS IS THE TOP BAY AREA RAP ALBUM/COMP OF THE YEAR!!!!!! NO ARGUMENTS; NO DEBATE; NO DISAPPOINTMENT AT ALL!!!!!! You happened to dropped another classic Gabe so I would like to congrat u & the whole entire team for all the hard effort ya contributed & accomplished to make another true one-of-kind top notch bay area compilation just like they be droppin back in the good ol dayz!!! Thanks again Gabe & the whole Apt.3 family & affiliates & everyone who contributed to the project & supported it!!! Like all the other projects ya done an incredibly awesome job putting together a super timeless masterpiece!!!!!! Besides I feel like bumpin this rite now after I get off the sicc!!! Much love & props to all of ya & Im still gonna spread the word thruout my town & I gotta lace em up with more copies to put them on that Apt.3 cuz theyre so missin out on an alltime bay classic thats for sure!!! Alotta songs got me so pumped as fuck especially the cougnut tracks I can bump em hundreds of times & still never get tired cuz the mobb beats are hard as fuck & at their bestest!!!!!!