Official video for "Savs Pt 2" SB of UNLV & RJ of Black Madness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
Straight classic track!!Sb spits like a muthafucka and levitti on the hook was bomb!
R.J. was tight too.U should drop that black madness-bus money/navigator dreams!!
Cause R.J. is tight as fuck on those mobb beats!!

May 11, 2002
Wow! That is all I can say. That shit was straight Gangsta! SB is an ill mc and so underrated. I love the Mob Figa verse. This is making me really anticipate Known Associates 3 even more. Nothing will ever touch Savs off of UNLV's cd because that was one of my favorite songs ever very very nice though none the less.

Dec 4, 2007
Wow! That is all I can say. That shit was straight Gangsta! SB is an ill mc and so underrated. I love the Mob Figa verse. This is making me really anticipate Known Associates 3 even more. Nothing will ever touch Savs off of UNLV's cd because that was one of my favorite songs ever very very nice though none the less.
thank u my friend that means alot!

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah SB is off the chain...he's on a lot of the tracks on KA3, him and I put the project together so you know it's quality!