The "OFFICIAL" Apt. 3 Is The Shit Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
If you here though you know they are.
And i will miss the Mobb shit for sure, but i will support everything that Apt. 3 puts out or gets down on.

*PROOF*

APT. 3 Releases

Crosshair and Apt. 3 features

The Mags and shirts i have

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Nick - going out in the mail tomorrow. The Apt.3 has a pretty awesome autograph and check the inside of the Apt.3 comic, drew a little something original in there for you ( just a quick pen drawing, nothing huge ). Again, thanks for the support, a thread like this is always humbling.

May 2, 2002
Nick - going out in the mail tomorrow. The Apt.3 has a pretty awesome autograph and check the inside of the Apt.3 comic, drew a little something original in there for you ( just a quick pen drawing, nothing huge ). Again, thanks for the support, a thread like this is always humbling.
thanks mane
can't wait to get em

Nov 20, 2005
MRNICK40831--U GOT AN AWESOME COLLECTION!!! MY HATS OFF TO U!

AND IAM AS WELL AN APT.3 SUPPORTER!! EVER SINCE I HEARD THE APT.3 SOUNDTRACK IT WAS OVER...APT.3 RELEASES NUTHIN BUT CLASSICS, AND ANOTHER REASON WHY I SUPPORT THEM IS CUZ THEY KEEP COUGNUTS NAME ALIVE.....MUCH LOVE TO YALL FOR THAT, CUZ AINT NO ONE HOLD IT DOWN FOR THE NUT LIKE Y'ALL DO...HE WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST TO THIS MOB SHIT AND PUT IT ON WAX....

VIVA APT. 3!!!!!!! THUG IN PEACE COUGNUT

May 2, 2002
got the package today
and when i opened it up i was trippin out, not what i expected at all, i feel almost wrong excepting that from you Gabe. and the drawing is fucking tight.
thanks again homie i really appreciate it.
made my day.