Malice VS Loki...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2004
... formerly of Siccmade, now Blocstar. Far as I'm concerned these are the top two white dudes spittin from NorCal.

I guess I'm a little biased, bein from Sac and all... Then again, everyone else here probably gonna be biased in favor of Malice, so I'll throw my vote at Loki to give him a chance.

Malice, you should do a track with dude though, serious.

Mar 1, 2006
I'm high up off the hocus pocus/my diagnosis is a murderous psycosis and mutherfuckers know this/ I'm quick to pull the pin up out the grenade hand u the pineapple n say "here muthafucka hold this!"

Oct 2, 2004
I would love to hear them together...I'm still tryin to connect up with Loki
Well shit, he actually posts over on the 9-1-Siccness board quite a bit. I give him alot of credit for that, as busy as he must be trying to get Raided's shit made and get it out, plus doin his own thing. He still finds time to chop it up on the Siccness.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
No, I know...Loki and I have known each other for many years, we just haven't had a chance to get connected on the music stuff, many folks don't know he is a great drawing artist as well. He is trying to get into the studio to do something for the Known Associates cd, he's just been very busy with his family as of late.