Malice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2007
Vault of Horror
Concepts 2
Gein Humor
We need something to come out the most recent stuff i got is The Masterbation Song which is great. Best Friends, Tea bag the world, and my homeboy got cancer but there not the best quality. Had to get them off his myspace page same with the original 1800suicide and its going down malice mix.

Aug 4, 2003
Eugene
oregonshane.wordpress.com
Shaniac @Shaniac JackArtist510 @JackArtist510

I seen it on Facebook a month or two back. I'm not excited until I'm playing the new songs and have the cd in my car bumping. I still really enjoy his first two cds quite a bit. Hope the cd comes out this year.

May 12, 2013
Hot damn, I've been a big Malice fan since '03, 'Concepts' is a fuckin' classic masterpiece, I'm really glad to hear and see an album cover for something new, it's about time. I'd heard about 'Concepts 2' but not 'Vault Of Horror' and 'Gein Humor'. Most recent track I've heard by him is Mr. 187 with Mars, someone should school me on what hes been doing since 'The Redo', it'd be much appreciated.

Jan 7, 2014
The new Malice single "Creepy Tales" Featuring MARS, dropping soon

I seen it on Facebook a month or two back. I'm not excited until I'm playing the new songs and have the cd in my car bumping. I still really enjoy his first two cds quite a bit. Hope the cd comes out this year.
It is coming soon and here is the preview video for the new double CD "Westbound & Down"

To keep up to date on MALICE and win some free merch hit up and like his Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/malice707