Known Associates 3: The Final Chapter

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Time to go big or go home...this one is gonna be a double disc, side one will be the end of Apt.3's reign of Mobb music and side two will be our final descent into hell with a full cd of horrorcore...

My question to you folks is who would you like to hear on either side? One idea we had for the horrorcore side is to incorporate some bay mobb rappers into the horrorcore genre...what do you think?

May 31, 2006
Time to go big or go home...this one is gonna be a double disc, side one will be the end of Apt.3's reign of Mobb music and side two will be our final descent into hell with a full cd of horrorcore...

My question to you folks is who would you like to hear on either side? One idea we had for the horrorcore side is to incorporate some bay mobb rappers into the horrorcore genre...what do you think?
best news ive heard since gas prices lowering. mobb rappers on the horrorcore tip? besides the usuals as Spice 1 (Born II Die-ish), C-Fresh, Tony Francis.. you gotta get Big Drawz on the Grave Digger tip.... Deco-D maybe? Nuttso? Ray Luv? Mac-10? Jaz? V-White of the Delinquents? and for non Bay Area, i always wondered what Homicide outta Oak Park, Sac would sound like on a DJ Mark 7 or T.C. beat. he can get downright evil on some of his shit.. it's a brilliant idea tho i just hope they're down to do it. maybe it would lure more people into the horrorcore genre....

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^like i say, the first cd is going to be all hardcore mobb...I forgot about Homicide, I need to find his contacts somewhere...still tryin to track down our dude 3rd Degree...the horrorcore side will of course feature a lot of ADR, Malice and Mars...TC and Mark7 are basically the only two producers for the whole album...I spoke to Ad Kapone about it, he was into the idea of the horrorcore stuff, so was Fly Mar and a few others, a lot of guys are a little weary of it, we may be able to lure them to the dark side haha...

May 31, 2006
^like i say, the first cd is going to be all hardcore mobb...I forgot about Homicide, I need to find his contacts somewhere...still tryin to track down our dude 3rd Degree...the horrorcore side will of course feature a lot of ADR, Malice and Mars...TC and Mark7 are basically the only two producers for the whole album...I spoke to Ad Kapone about it, he was into the idea of the horrorcore stuff, so was Fly Mar and a few others, a lot of guys are a little weary of it, we may be able to lure them to the dark side haha...
oh yeah Fly Mar thats tight cant forget about him. and for Homicide, apparently this is his son commenting on his youtube video for 'Get What You Came For'.. maybe you can try to get a hold of him there. damn this song is classic..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuQZfKSE7kM

Feb 23, 2003
WHATEVER YALL PUT OUT WE GONNA GET REGARDLESS.. ILLMANNERED YOU KNOW THE BIZZNESS... WHAT SOLOS CAN WE EXPECT TO COME OUT??

Dec 6, 2005
^That was an idea as well...

what about Northern artists? Any collabs folks would like to hear?
2 be real wit u i like Pistol Cee he comes sick wit it on sum mobb shit N he aint on da cholo shit either. He had a sick azz song wit Hennessy of 11/5 on da comp Nortelation they sound sick 2gether. N probaly id say Cutty Boy he reminds me of Cougnut in a way by da way he rapz. U def gotta get da Goodfelonz(Redeyez,Swinla,Cutthroat) they stay spitting nothin but Mobb shit

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Justin - no. They all need work in one form or another.

Dough - I'd like to work with any of them...if you're on a level with some, send em my way, they may have a chance to collab with folks they haven't been able to as of yet with what I have going on right now.

May 21, 2008
some artists i wuld like to hear on an APT3 comp
Ganxta Nip
Esham
S-Class (Little Swoop)
Lil Dank (Darkside Compilations)
Hugh E MC
Danked Out Gangstaz? If They Still Rap Or Anything Havent Heard Nuthin Bout Them
Pistol Cee
Redrum
Black C
Seff Da Gaffla
Sleepy Santino (Gotta Get Him On Sumthin....Spits Some Fierce Shit)
Spice 1
Dush Tray
Dre Dog
I wanna see Walkin Assassins 3