JUST A THOUGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2007
FOR A FUTURE PROJECT BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE THE DOPEST MOB SHIT IF APT3 COLABED WIT LETS SAY....GOODFELONZ,DLK,DEEEP SLEEP,AND LIKE SOME EAST CO CO/SAV IT OUT CATS LIKE SHADOW N B-DAWG....

BRING ALONG ALL THE OTHERS YOU FUK WIT IN AS WELL BUT IF YOY DID A HOMEBOYZ N KILLA HOEZ VOL2 WIT FEATURES LIKE THAT SHIT WOULD BE BAD THEN A MA'FUK.....

Aug 17, 2007
well some of them cats i listed bout that.....redrum from deep sleep and thos dlk cats id on one 4 real.....

but know i did not know that

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah Filth, we're pretty much done with mobb music ( for now )...we may drop a project from Leo-J ( UNLV ) but at this point it's still a big maybe. Going to focus more on the horrorcore stuff...but everyone you mentioned is a homie or a friend and we're always happy to work with both.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Fuck, well I respect the quality control but I want to hear some new ADR. Do you have any plans for the next Horrorcore project from APT.3 Gabe? Does SOS have any projects in the works?

Sep 12, 2003
shake em up bro... I slap ADR's unmastered tracks without a hook and they are still sick... The only hard part would be picking which ones get on the album, I would hate to make that decision, good luck... ADR hands down is one of the realist guys I know from the block to the booth....