I need a shirt and an SB cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2007
^^Ive been listening to you for years. Yout think you will release another UNLV album with Baldhead?
Oh yeah right after he drop his next solo!So i say around early 09! But now we do got a song on my album called 'BLOCK MUSIC' check it out and tell me what you think! I really want to know what you think of the whole album!

Aug 23, 2002
I talked to Baldhead at Fridays in San Bruno and he told me his next solo was gonna be called "headaches". Is this still the plan? And when is he planning on dropping it? Whatever happened to that Rebels of the Street Corner album?

Dec 4, 2007
I talked to Baldhead at Fridays in San Bruno and he told me his next solo was gonna be called "headaches". Is this still the plan? And when is he planning on dropping it? Whatever happened to that Rebels of the Street Corner album?
Yeah i think he going with Headaches but don't qoute me on that. He should be dropping this year hopefully!I do know he is working hard,and he step up his lyric game!As soon as he drop his solo we dropping The Rebels of the Street Corner album!Also be looking forward to that Everybody Knows video off the Paper Pains album! Baldhead up in there heavy!
Did u get the album yet?

www.myspace.com/sfesbee

Aug 23, 2002
No I get paid Friday and Ill be ordering one. Looking forward to hearing it. Well keep the Siccness, or at least this section updated on your and Baldheads work. I miss that UNLV shit. Id love to hear you Cellski and Baldhead do something again. I always thought Lakeview had the hardest rappers from Frisco. Fillmore of course is sick, and I love UDI and 11/5 and RBL from hP but Id take you Coug Baldhead Cellski and Keise anyday. Keep the sound goin cause some people are still listening

Dec 4, 2007
No I get paid Friday and Ill be ordering one. Looking forward to hearing it. Well keep the Siccness, or at least this section updated on your and Baldheads work. I miss that UNLV shit. Id love to hear you Cellski and Baldhead do something again. I always thought Lakeview had the hardest rappers from Frisco. Fillmore of course is sick, and I love UDI and 11/5 and RBL from hP but Id take you Coug Baldhead Cellski and Keise anyday. Keep the sound goin cause some people are still listening
I just got off the phone with Baldhead and he said his new album will be called 'Ghetto Patriot'!

www.myspace.com/sfesbee