i need a malice cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Thank you for the support.

I love all of you.

Thank you Shady_Warrior, I appreciate your support...I have you in mind every time I do a new track, you are one of my biggest and cherished fans and I read all your comments, hope you got the 707 Proof album...what did you think of it?

Malice
H-Town.

May 7, 2006
Thank you for the support.

I love all of you.

Thank you Shady_Warrior, I appreciate your support...I have you in mind every time I do a new track, you are one of my biggest and cherished fans and I read all your comments, hope you got the 707 Proof album...what did you think of it?

Malice
H-Town.
Hey man im glad i can help in any way, seriously cant wait for your next cd to drop.

As far as 707 Proof, I never got that from you guys..It's been a while but I think Gabe didn't have any copies of it and you said that you'd have to look for them or something..althought im still really interested in it, a cd-r of the songs on it would be cool but if possible I'd love to buy a copy of the actual album..if you think either can be arranged, then let me know.

Keep knockin' those tracks out.